New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I think the "concept of change" is very understood here. Quite clearly, in fact.

You're lucky that this is a "Forum" where you can get your self-serving views read.

Facts are facts. Oh...that's right. There are no facts.

WARNING: Do not give your license or any personal information to dallas. If the product ends up being the "real deal,"...then do your homework and you can throw dallas into the ring with some other experienced options.
More than anyone else, because of your attitude I hope this thing is real. I am not surprised seeing you have Mr. Simpleton (Simpson) as your hero. Are you the writer for the show. You both have the same spirit. Yuck!

Pat, you are being very unprofessional. If you can't see homer as an icon of middle america maybe you are living life with your eyes closed and maybe thats why you believe in the "make believe product"

I don't think it was stupid for them to do it when they did it. Her husband actually talked to Ali. I think it would be stupid for them to do it now after more facts. But who cares, theres no harm, they just didnt want to lose clients. I am sure that alot of people including myself did not believe in MA plans there fore I would not sell them. I lost more clients than I wanted to and I wish I would have been signed up earlier.

I do know that they are 2 total different things and the 0 prem is not from the gov .

So the ends justify the means? If I robbed a bank and gave it to someone who needed a surgery should I be arrested?
That is a horrible analogy. The end doesn't justify the means. We are not talking about breaking a law, hurting someone etc. We are talking about a win win win situation. Even if you don't agree with it. I am sure a lot of agents had a hard time with zero premium health when it first hit the presses. Especially when they found out that the investor was none other than the government. But are they signing up, using the plans etc? Are they benefiting from them? Heck yeah!

Pat, you are being very unprofessional. If you can't see homer as an icon of middle america maybe you are living life with your eyes closed and maybe thats why you believe in the "make believe product"
Homer is a rebel who stands for everything I stand against. That is my preference. I understand the independence and self reliance of man different than a lot of people.

thank you... all these "bad" facts did come out after we signed and he was one of the MGA's that skipped MA's because they sounded fishy and had agents out selling that rather than other life insurance.

He took a chance on an agency contract that may never pan out... it is ok if you would not take that chance... I understand

Great, but it took me 5 minutes to find out Ali was under DOI investigation and another 5 minutes to find that he has a court date for driving revoked.

Just a tad bit of research before I give anyone a dime. But that's the way I roll I guess.

That is a horrible analogy. The end doesn't justify the means. We are not talking about breaking a law, hurting someone etc. We are talking about a win win win situation. Even if you don't agree with it. I am sure a lot of agents had a hard time with zero premium health when it first hit the presses. Especially when they found out that the investor was none other than the government. But are they signing up, using the plans etc? Are they benefiting from them? Heck yeah!

And if it comes out 2 years later after this huge investigation that this was money laundering scheme for terrorists or other illegal entities and even Ali himself didn't know about it how would you feel? You don't even know the investor which obviously means you have not done any research. Yet someone has to wipe the drool off your mouth just thinking about enrinching yourself with this program.

Back