Newbie here, contacted by Freedom Equity

He can get 120% from Todd or others . . . ( I was just being funny ya know )

Thanks for pointing that out.

In that case I would I would offer 30%, provide free refills on all applications for all carriers and provide all the cheep coffee they can drink while in the office. I would still charge $.10 for copies and deduct office supplies as well. :yes: Now I sound like a full fledged FMO. :laugh:

Oh, Yeah! Convention would be completely paid for after $250,000 AP and you can bring you spouse for free once you place $500,000 AP.

So it looks like the traditional company is a P&C company. First question you have to ask yourself is what do YOU want to specialize in, i.e. Life and health, property and casualty, senior market, groups on and on. The commission above look like you get a salary?
Specialize? will see how it goes, no preconceived idea. Being in a dealership, leads will be good for P&C first I guess. Interested in Life as well.
No salary here, W2 but full commish.
Just read the Freedom Equity contract, only to find I'd be fully liable for down line unpaid charge backs. Er, thanks but no thanks. Wonder who signs something like that...

I don't have a clue on the auto and homeowners side, most agency owners I've ever talked to were lucky to bring home 150k after agency expenses. That's as an agency owner. To keep your job in the dealership and offer auto insurance, I'd personally think it wouldn't be worth your time. I'd just sell one or two more cars a month, has to be less of a headache.

Back