Health Insurance for Agents povided by Life Ins Carrier

paulallred

Super Genius
Wondering if anyone knows of a Life Insurance carrier that provides health insurance for Agents once they have placed a certain amount of life insurance premium/business?

Thank you rousemark! I called and receive their recorded greeting.
They sound like they concentrate on Final Expense.
I'm hoping to find a carrier that offers WL IUl GUL etc...

Thank you rousemark! I called and receive their recorded greeting.
They sound like they concentrate on Final Expense.
I'm hoping to find a carrier that offers WL IUl GUL etc...

Not as an indy agent.

You can go captive and get it.

Penn Mutual covers all of those. Ameritas does as well.

Guardian does not have true IUL, but they have index rider on WL, and they have Indexing option on VUL.

Thank you, scagnt83! Do you have a contact for someone at Ameritas that I can speak with and/or email with?
I called them but got routed to some division of theirs called, Self Connect and that person said they do not have such a program. Honestly she didn't sound confident in her reply, so I probably had the wronf divison and person.

Penn Mutual has a program but you have to be an Agent for 5 years first, so that's a No Go.

Thank you everyone else!

Thank you, scagnt83! Do you have a contact for someone at Ameritas that I can speak with and/or email with?
I called them but got routed to some division of theirs called, Self Connect and that person said they do not have such a program. Honestly she didn't sound confident in her reply, so I probably had the wronf divison and person.

I dont. Im contracted through their retirement plan division.

You would need to find an Ameritas GA. I think its up to the GA to offer benefits to the agents or not. Or maybe they dont do that anymore.

Ameritas contracting is very odd, they have multiple "channels".

You can also start your own GA and get on their group plan.

I would recommend connecting with a regional manger. Look on linkedin. You need to ask about a "captive contract".

Not as an indy agent.

You can go captive and get it.

Penn Mutual covers all of those. Ameritas does as well.

Guardian does not have true IUL, but they have index rider on WL, and they have Indexing option on VUL.
Ohio National offered it to their PPGAs. No idea if they still do.

Back