Newbie Questions

juicy

Im back considering getting licensed again and likely will this time. I put it off before. I’ve been searching the forum and taking notes, but mostly on pitches and positioning.

I’m in Missouri and don’t need pre-licensing credits. I’m going to focus on FE and possibly add Medicare Supps as something additional to offer.

I’ve been reviewing the MO state licensing page. What specific licenses do I need? Ive seen “life”, “life, variable”, “accident and health”, and “personal lines” all listed as options. I pasted below:

What types of licenses are issued?
Insurance Licensing issues producer licenses for the following lines:

• Life
  • Life, variable contract
  • Accident and health
  • General casualty
  • Property
  • Personal lines
  • Title
  • Restricted to credit (No exam required)
  • Restricted to travel (No exam required)
  • Crop

which would I choose based on selling FE and maybe Med Supps at some point?

Im back considering getting licensed again and likely will this time. I put it off before. I’ve been searching the forum and taking notes, but mostly on pitches and positioning.

I’m in Missouri and don’t need pre-licensing credits. I’m going to focus on FE and possibly add Medicare Supps as something additional to offer.

I’ve been reviewing the MO state licensing page. What specific licenses do I need? Ive seen “life”, “life, variable”, “accident and health”, and “personal lines” all listed as options. I pasted below:

What types of licenses are issued?
Insurance Licensing issues producer licenses for the following lines:

• Life
  • Life, variable contract
  • Accident and health
  • General casualty
  • Property
  • Personal lines
  • Title
  • Restricted to credit (No exam required)
  • Restricted to travel (No exam required)
  • Crop

which would I choose based on selling FE and maybe Med Supps at some point?
You need life and accident & health.

Back