GCU questions

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm looking into offering them. I spoke with a sales rep from the HO. She told me about most of their products. A few question below:
Comp % (What are they paying you)
Underwriting: Is it tough? I noticed a height and weight chart that looked doa (Dead On Arrival)
Eapp: She told me they do not have one. true?
She mentioned getting table ratings? Does that mean you have to go back for a 2nd signature or maybe even a 3rd?
Huge thanks!!

Same as amam/prosp generally

Underwriting: Is it tough? I noticed a height and weight chart that looked doa (Dead On Arrival)

it’s just as fair as others h/w
The uw is very similar to old trans

they have an w app
She mentioned getting table ratings? Does that mean you have to go back for a 2nd signature or maybe even a 3rd

Its fe there is no table rating

I'm looking into offering them. I spoke with a sales rep from the HO. She told me about most of their products. A few question below:
She mentioned getting table ratings? Does that mean you have to go back for a 2nd signature or maybe even a 3rd?
Huge thanks!!
They pay the same as most other FE carriers. 120 at most agencies.
The rest sounds like you were talking to someone that had no clue and you might not have known what questions to ask.

Give us a call at FexContracting if you are interested in picking up GCU.

Same, we are one of their biggest points of distribution and would be happy to help as well.

Back