Newsletters

E-relationship may be good... if you work it right.

Don't count on the "storyboards" to do everything for you. You need to add the human touch to it to help you forge a connection to those who are on your list.

e-Relationship®

So you've got to make sure you work on the "likeability" generators to accomplish this.

Kinda expensive though... but I know it's approved through various insurance companies like Guardian and MassMutual (with a discount too).

MassMutual pricing:
e-Relationship®

Guardian pricing:
e-Relationship®

Here's what I've learned by sending 10's of thousands of emails to prospects:

No one gives a crap about your life insurance newsletter.

Why? It's usually boring, repurposed general content that's only sometimes relevant.

Here's what I do and I'm not saying everyone should do this, but it works much better for me.

I stopped sending a newsletter and instead segmented my "lost" prospects who didn't buy based on stage and automated a drip sequence. In my database, they're tagged as:

(1) Needs Recognition - These people don't buy because they don't think they need life insurance (your "tire kickers" with no coverage). I send "pain agitation" type emails - basic why they need life insurance type stuff by asking emotional questions in the subject lines.

(2) Research - These people don't buy because they believe they can do better and are in research mode (your "not interested", "too expensive" etc). I send case studies and social proof to this group over time.

I have a few more, but just wanted to give the gist of what I mean.

So instead of creating blanket content (or buying into "done for you" blanket content), try to create something that can drive action based on where they are in the buying process.

Back