Niche Marketing V. Selling to Anyone

When I got started, chasing new homeowners was the way to go.

I sold a lot of term back then.

Today a good niche would be chasing people that just had a heart attack, had a stroke or just got cancer and sell them a Graded plan.

There are tons of good niches out there.

Which carriers do you recommend for GA?

Ive been in the insurance business for over 40 years. I had a general insurance brokerage which I sold to concentrate on niche business. You must find an affinity group, design something special to target that affinity. Source the umbrella decision makers who can get you to your target adience "en bloc". Work hard, understand your market, give a good service at the right price and you will be successful. I sold my niche business in the UK for £30m (a lot of $$s) I have now replicated the scheme in Australia and next year I will be looking for strategic partners throughout the USA. We provide the IP, software, financial assistance and route to market training. If anyone is prepared to work really hard on a 4 year build and sell joint venture and prepared to make an investment into a JV to show to show commitment...get in touch. You must be serious, we are looking at making serious money or I would not come out of retirement. Exit price to be a min of $50m after 4 years trading if achievable budgets are met. We only want the very best motivated and professional people with an insurance licence. We provide the Lloyds cover.

Back