Noise Cancelling Headsets

This is a pretty old thread so I wanted to see if anyone has any updated recommendations. I work in an office with 3-4 people at a time and we are having an issues with customers hearing others. I've tried a few headsets and nothing has really helped. Any thoughts?

The OP was using a cell phone. I never tried to work off cell phone. However with my desk phone I use the sennheiser officerunner and have for years. I don't think I would ever use anything else. I got it through headsets dot com

I don't know if they still give free trial but on my first one they sent it to me free to try out. on my second I didn't need a trial so I didn't ask

The OP was using a cell phone. I never tried to work off cell phone. However with my desk phone I use the sennheiser officerunner and have for years. I don't think I would ever use anything else. I got it through headsets dot com

I don't know if they still give free trial but on my first one they sent it to me free to try out. on my second I didn't need a trial so I didn't ask

I would also be using a headset.

A second for Sennsheiser. I've had the wired IP headset for a few years. Can't go wrong with them.

Back