Krisp Noise Cancelling App for Windows/Mac

So, I wear hearing aids, Well I am supposed to wear them most times, however, I do not.
Even with binaural headsets, I can struggle to understand people if there is a lot of background noise. Recently I have been working with a Hmong family and an East Indian family with a significant accent so noise cancellation will help focus on the voice.

It is cool that it cancels on both ends. I usually have background music going. I tested it and it masked it. I am in my Las Vegas office this week for a few days so we will test it again.

Vegas office = a hotel room, overlooking the pool. :)

Reactions: DHK
Just gotta say that this app is pretty incredible! No, it's not perfect, but I can have noisy kids in the background and the other person cannot hear them at all.

For me, this is as perfect as I can reasonably expect!

Also they're being home-schooled

Finished 3 all the way through high school. 1 has a 4 year business degree, 1 is flying the friendly skies, and one is currently in a holding pattern while deciding the next steps.

Not a commitment for the faint of heart, but the results are beyond expectations. 3 well spoken, knowledgeable, and opinionated folks. That last one come from their mother. :laugh:

Reactions: DHK
Back