Non-MLM life insurance companies?

Omgoff

Hello. I naively accepted employment through American Income Life. Having been employed for about a month, I had some serious reservations. The "bait and switch" approach made me very uneasy, and now I've done some internet research and seen far too many horror stories.

My question is this: what do I do now? I have my license in the state of Colorado and really want to pursue a new career in the insurance business, but I don't think AIL is the right fit. Any and all suggestions and insights are welcome.

Hello. I naively accepted employment through American Income Life. Having been employed for about a month, I had some serious reservations. The "bait and switch" approach made me very uneasy, and now I've done some internet research and seen far too many horror stories.

My question is this: what do I do now? I have my license in the state of Colorado and really want to pursue a new career in the insurance business, but I don't think AIL is the right fit. Any and all suggestions and insights are welcome.
OMG, you need to get out now. I suggest you contact Todd. He can steer you in the right direction. :yes:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/todd-king.3501/

PM for details, but I was with a NAA for 4 years (very MLM-ish and not a fit for me). I just moved over to Brokers Alliance and really like what I see there... Would be more than glad to talk to you...

Our agency FexContracting.com specializes in an “every agent direct” model that is becoming unique these days. Many agencies have gone to the multi-tiered recruiting stuff and you get lower and lower commissions based on who got there first.

What is attractive about us is that every agent starts at the exact same commission levels. No guesswork. No middlemen taking a cut of yours just because you didn’t ask the right questions. And our commission levels are posted right on our website to make it easy for you to review and compare to make sure you are getting a fair deal.

Every agent is trained by experienced, proven methods that have been proven over the years to get agents from ground zero to top producers very quickly. No middle-men “mentors” that are often as new to the biz as the agents they are training.

Our set cost direct mail is one of the best priced ones in the industry and we NEVER re-sell your leads. That is a hugely important difference that agents need to verify with their iMOs when signing up for leads.

I have many Colorado counties open for lead territories and we do not stack agents on top of other agents. Our agents are very helpful with each other since they are all working their own area, not fighting and competing with each other.

Call m at the number on our website if you would like to discuss this further and see if we are a good fit for each other.

I switched from AIL to the independent channel and have found a great home! Please reach out if you have any questions. There are a lot of good guys on here as well. Whatever you do, it is best to make the switch sooner rather than later. Best of luck!

Back