Non Profit Church That Owns 18 Houses

O

oicu812nbama

10 years old or less. 2 or 3 of them are in class 9. they are all lease purchase agreements. In Ala-friggin-bama. Submitting this today. Anybody know what company(ies) would want this the most?

I'm not a P&C guy (yet), but I did own more than my fair share of houses back in the day.

How are these things titled?

Am I reading it right that the church owns the houses free and clear and they are lease purchasing them out to other people, or is there more going on?

yes. the church built them and is lease/ purchasing them so people can have a home for 200/month payment. they will own the house when the last payment is made.

American Modern has a nice package policy for investors, up to 20 properties I think

thanks guys, i think american modern will automatically be one of the first cracks. i will check philly, too. tryin to get a handle on the ia markets.

i know this is a different subject, but rba, what is your magic number that you will hit to put on a csr/producer and signage, etc? i'm gonna share an office space until it makes sense for me to add these things as well.

thanks guys, i think american modern will automatically be one of the first cracks. i will check philly, too. tryin to get a handle on the ia markets.

i know this is a different subject, but rba, what is your magic number that you will hit to put on a csr/producer and signage, etc? i'm gonna share an office space until it makes sense for me to add these things as well.

I work from home and so do my producers.....

i got caught assuming. you don't think walkin business would bring in enough profit to cover rent, etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
figure it out...

How much is your avg premium.........how much is your rent............how much is utilites/overhead...........how many clients do you need to walk in, to break even........

rarely does someone get the walk in to break even

figure it out...

How much is your avg premium.........how much is your rent............how much is utilites/overhead...........how many clients do you need to walk in, to break even........

rarely does someone get the walk in to break even

I agree with you 100% and most preferred clients don't just drive around looking for insurance they call or email. The only reason I have an office is for my producer and admin. I only get about 30 calls a day (80% service). Most people email from my website and I have never received a walk in client in over a year:D.

Back