Norvax Autoresponder...

I was wondering if you every worked on those "few things that might take care of that situation"? And if yes, what did you do and how are you doing?
Are you still only calling if the prospect asks?
If yes, are you happy with your success so far?
Of are you doing well enough with your email marketing?
Thanks.

Well...As strange as it sounds, I do not call prospects unless they ask me to. I correspond via email 90%-95% of the time. So, that's why I'm curious how many of those prospects will not complete the quote request if asked for the phone number.

Of course, I'm probably missing some business, but I'm working on a few things that might take care of that situation.

Suis...I still do not call anybody unless they request it. Of course, I still work non-stop answering emails, phone messages, handling referrals and writing content.

You'll find that the longer you are in the business, the steadier referrals come.

Ironically, just last night I was speaking (via email) to someone that may help. Basically, they will handle all of the leads in a particular state. They're a bigger operation and we are already working together on a few other things so it should work out.

Back