Not Getting Leads. Need Suggestions!!

broker0324

Hi !! I am fairly new to this business and thinking about selling annuities and insurance. Can anyone please suggest me where can I buy good quality pre-qualified leads for annuity and life insurance.

Thank You so much in advance.

Can a new person do very well right off the bat selling annuities?

I've been at this for awhile but when a prospect asks me about annuities, I tell them that's not my expertise.

Why? Because anytime someone tries to explain them to me, my eyes glaze over!

I once was that way with Medicare but now I can explain all the different parts in my sleep! But it definitely took some time before I could sell it on consistent basis. (I'm talking med supp. Anyone who can fog a mirror, can sell an MA.)

I've found plain old life insurance (term/FE) is a much simpler sales process for a newby to get off on the right foot with!

Can a new person do very well right off the bat selling annuities? I've been at this for awhile but when a prospect asks me about annuities, I tell them that's not my expertise. Why? Because anytime someone tries to explain them to me, my eyes glaze over! I once was that way with Medicare but now I can explain all the different parts in my sleep! But it definitely took some time before I could sell it on consistent basis. (I'm talking med supp. Anyone who can fog a mirror, can sell an MA.) I've found plain old life insurance (term/FE) is a much simpler sales process for a newby to get off on the right foot with!

First, find an annuity FMO. On this forum Steve Savant would be a good choice. Then go to Amazon and buy several books aimed toward consumers about annuities. Read them. Watch all of Steve's training videos. Go to any live training your FMO offers.

If you still don't understand after that...pass.

what!!..$150 per lead? I thought it was like 600 bucks for 1000 leads or something.

$600 would buy you 1000 pieces of mail to be dropped.
The annuity leads from this will be generated by someone wanted to save money on taxes.... You will get around 10-15 leads based on area. Then it is your job to turn saving taxes into tax deferment through annuities.
The $150 is exclusive lead where someone has requested an annuity quote and the customer has been verified.

----------

Can a new person do very well right off the bat selling annuities?

I've been at this for awhile but when a prospect asks me about annuities, I tell them that's not my expertise.

Why? Because anytime someone tries to explain them to me, my eyes glaze over!

I once was that way with Medicare but now I can explain all the different parts in my sleep! But it definitely took some time before I could sell it on consistent basis. (I'm talking med supp. Anyone who can fog a mirror, can sell an MA.)

I've found plain old life insurance (term/FE) is a much simpler sales process for a newby to get off on the right foot with!

Start with a myga

The annuity leads from this will be generated by someone wanted to save money on taxes.... You will get around 10-15 leads based on area. Then it is your job to turn saving taxes into tax deferment through annuities.

Do you routinely get 1 - 1.5% return on an annuity mailing discussing tax savings?

Rick

Last edited:
Do you routinely get 1 - 1.5% return on an annuity mailing discussing tax savings?

Rick

I do not mail these. But have in the past and with those results. I also believe that to be average pull for those pieces, but it's quite a stretch from saving taxes on ss to putting investments into annuities.

The $150 is exclusive lead where someone has requested an annuity quote and the customer has been verified.

----------

Start with a myga

ok. I was thinking of buying from leadconcepts. They are selling 1000 annuity leads for $440. Has anyone bought it from there? What's the success rate ? Thanks.

ok. I was thinking of buying from leadconcepts. They are selling 1000 annuity leads for $440. Has anyone bought it from there? What's the success rate ? Thanks.

It's not 1,000 leads. It's 1,000 pieces of mail sent out that you hope will result in 10-15 leads.

Back