Not Getting Leads, They Dried Up. Need Suggestions

proplushealth

I just got into the business and was trained by an online "school" that I paid for. By the time I got my license the enrollment period was almost up, so we focused on selling a Fixed Indemnity with Dental and/or AD&D as ancillaries. The business model was to pay for Live Transfer Leads from Norvax (Broker Office) that another call center was getting a 30% close rate based on the script used. started out well, then the bottom fell out and leads dried up. I have tried other lead sources but don't want shared leads and prefer live transfer rather than chasing someone down.

Is anyone selling Indemnity and getting good leads? I am wondering if I should switch to Life Insurance, just hate to throw 3 months of training and learning away. Any input would be appreciated, I have had very few leads in the past few weeks and have spent my time looking for and trying other lead sources but nothing has worked. I am now wishing I got licensed for P&C...

Ive had the same problem with Live Transfer Leads from Norvax (Broker Office) for Medicare

They are good quality but they have gone up double in price in the last year
and even at the higher price the lead flow is less then half as before

I would love to find a good live transfer (not press one) source for Medicare
supplements and advantage plans

I just got into the business and was trained by an online "school" that I paid for. By the time I got my license the enrollment period was almost up, so we focused on selling a Fixed Indemnity with Dental and/or AD&D as ancillaries. The business model was to pay for Live Transfer Leads from Norvax (Broker Office) that another call center was getting a 30% close rate based on the script used. started out well, then the bottom fell out and leads dried up. I have tried other lead sources but don't want shared leads and prefer live transfer rather than chasing someone down.

Is anyone selling Indemnity and getting good leads? I am wondering if I should switch to Life Insurance, just hate to throw 3 months of training and learning away. Any input would be appreciated, I have had very few leads in the past few weeks and have spent my time looking for and trying other lead sources but nothing has worked. I am now wishing I got licensed for P&C...

Get a data list and door knock.:yes:

We offer live transfers for both life and health insurance. Message me if you have any interest.

Gabriel

Ive had the same problem with Live Transfer Leads from Norvax (Broker Office) for Medicare They are good quality but they have gone up double in price in the last year and even at the higher price the lead flow is less then half as before I would love to find a good live transfer (not press one) source for Medicare supplements and advantage plans

I'm pretty sure live transfer for MA is not a good idea.

Back