Not possible to find Whole life over 85?

Blue Bottle

Are there no whole life companies that I can write to someone over over 85? or even or 90 or 100?

Would need to be able to sell over the phone, preferably in multiple states.

I used the search function but couldn't find anything.

Are there no whole life companies that I can write to someone over over 85? or even or 90 or 100?

At that age, the premium would exceed the DB in the first few years...I doubt that you'll find any options.

SNL to age 90

I have only written a few of them and they were very healthy for the age. They were clients or family of clients. No way would I market to them. Claim chargebacks.

SNL to age 90

I have only written a few of them and they were very healthy for the age. They were clients or family of clients. No way would I market to them. Claim chargebacks.

Security National Life?

Can I be appointed with the directly? what commission level should I expect?

Since WL must mature (cash values = face amount) by age 121, using an interest rate factor... they're essentially self-insuring on an almost dollar for dollar basis. That's why it just doesn't make sense at those older ages.

Security National Life?

Can I be appointed with the directly? what commission level should I expect?

I don't recruit so I do not know if there are reasons to not go direct. I am direct with them.

On Comp, I would call them and see what they offer vs a recruiter. They had a local manager that would go on appointments with agents if needed and help one on one. I never used him.

Since WL must mature (cash values = face amount) by age 121, using an interest rate factor... they're essentially self-insuring on an almost dollar for dollar basis. That's why it just doesn't make sense at those older ages.

10x10
However,
'Burial' insurance clients do not always make sense. Sometimes it is about peace of mind, or just what they want. Also at 85 if they had not saved the $250mo for 40 straight months. they most likely are not starting today.

All IMohsoHO

Can SNL be sold over the phone these days?

I say Aetna can go up to 100, but can't find much info on them for life.

Back