Now Available - GCU's New Final Expense E-App!

Wow FBL has never denied a client with diabetes with me.. knock on wood .. But you’re right; there comp isn’t the best .. I don’t have ksjk in any of my states that I’m aware of ?? I guess you gotta mix and match to suite your client ...

Family Benefit also level on insulin/neuropathy. Foresters is not preferred with neuropathy so makes them not usable on many people on insulin .I don’t see a niche over cvs . A few recruiters pushing because their commissions and those spread very high .

Foresters doesn’t even ask about insulin... ! But doesn’t take neuropathy..
And yes FBL takes insulin with neuropathy!! You gotta mix and match to whatever works for your client ..

I ran many age groups . Their weaker on female . I’m analyzing the standard pricing and cvs cheaper on many I looked at . I like FB as most everything I submit is approved . I’ll just say shop your Fbl contract around . There’s good agent levels out there . The recruiters don’t like because the spreads low . Also does Gcu do ss billing ? On telesales and copd I use Accendo but 95% of what I do is ss billing .

I ran many age groups . Their weaker on female . I’m analyzing the standard pricing and cvs cheaper on many I looked at . I like FB as most everything I submit is approved . I’ll just say shop your Fbl contract around . There’s good agent levels out there . The recruiters don’t like because the spreads low . Also does Gcu do ss billing ? On telesales and copd I use Accendo but 95% of what I do is ss billing .

Not sure if they do SS billing but I love FBL; however they are not in MD.. I wish GCU took insulin level and not standard and I would never use RNA again !! Yes FBL doesn’t pay me as well but you have to be half dead for them to turn you down !! Love it!!

No covid question
No wheel chair question
Copd
Parkinsons
Insulin neuropathy std
Non insulin neuropathy pref[/QUOTE

I just looked at a GCU underwriting guide . It says Wheelchair use is a decline . Heart attack between 2-3 yrs is standard . Irregular heart beat standard . I think could be used between ages 50-60 .

I love Family Benefit/Trinity too. In fact I (FexContracting) am their top producing IMO. But there simply isn’t as much commission to work with on FB as there is with GCU. There is 25 points different at the top level.
We start all agents with FB at 110% which is equal to 115% if you are hitting the lead bonus. There are small bump ups for the agents who write a lot of it and earn convention but not a lot of room to grow there. The starting commission level of GCU is just about the top level for FB.

Now if everything was equal on commission I think every FE agent in the country would put every case they could with Family Benefit/Trinity. They are a great company and agents love them. But commission wise, GCU starts you much higher and has much more room to grow if you are a big producer. And the cases they accept are pretty good.

So there is definitely a place for both with agents who want to be competitive selling FE. That’s why we offer both.

I would imagine net pay on FB/Trinity is equivalent to higher comp payouts when you factor a higher than average persistency in combination with higher than average renewals.

It's not what you make, it's what you keep =).

so many accendo apps require u/w.. and no instant decision.. and their time to reply back with a decision is many many days.. too many days..

Back