Now is the Time to Talk About Death!

"Ned's" make sales. Sometimes lot's of sales.

I don't know how many of them actually develop clients, but they make sales in spite of their brash approach.

If you want to watch a movie on persistence, and overcoming adversity, watch Door to Door, the Bill Porter story.

Door to Door is great. I really hit home for me, having CP. Very encouraging!

The ugly truth is this is EXACTLY how the public views us.

A couple of years ago my church did a class on personal evangelism. The thing that stuck with me the most was in regards to street evangelism/knocking on doors; don't wear a tie people will think you're a Mormon, don't carry a briefcase people will think you're a Jehovah Witness, and don't do both people will think you're an insurance agent.;)

A couple of years ago my church did a class on personal evangelism. The thing that stuck with me the most was in regards to street evangelism/knocking on doors; don't wear a tie people will think you're a Mormon, don't carry a briefcase people will think you're a Jehovah Witness, and don't do both people will think you're an insurance agent.;)

:D:D:D Now that is funny and I don't care who you are. LOL

Every one every thing in this world has to die nothing left alone is the whole universe, even in the end death it self get pery .

thanks for sharing mark, i know this will plant a seed in the minds of some of us agents. i can get the conversation started but most people i encounter take my card and never call. what can i say or do to get the people i encounter to actually use the contact info on the card? it seems that so many people want to wait for a convenient time or for everything to be just right before considering life insurance. what is the bridege between finding the pain and getting some action?

i'm loling at you, moonlight. how do you open the door for a conversation? what do you do to get people to call you instead of "running the other way when they see you coming." at least give mark some credit for at least sharing how he opens the door for a conversation.

dont hold ur breath waitin on moonlight to provide positive input of late:SLEEP:

Back