Obama Care Resource

I predict that most policies will be sold by agents. The government doesn't know the first thing about sales, and lacks financial incentives to do a good job.

The "exchanges" will become the butt of jokes in 5 years, DMV style...

I predict that most policies will be sold by agents. The government doesn't know the first thing about sales, and lacks financial incentives to do a good job.

Unfortunately, when did that ever stop the the "fools on the hill" from doing something anyway?

Anyone have any really strong websites or sources that are keeping up with Obamacare....maybe a website that highlights the effect it will have on us agents...

What are the good sources??

In addition to knowledge shared by our valuable forum members, here's a good "resource website" that's updated regularly.

ObamaCare Watch

-ac
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Another Resource.. for keeping up with Exchange, Navigator and overall ACA enrollment news, as we move closer to 2014.

http://www.enrollamerica.org/

-ac

Last edited:
Anyone have any really strong websites or sources that are keeping up with Obamacare....maybe a website that highlights the effect it will have on us agents...

You can get information and receive alerts from any of the federal agencies involved, just go to their websites. Other good sources I use are; Kaiser Family, law firms, and BenefitsLink. I use benefitslink as a source for articles.

http://www.healthcare.gov/marketplace/about/state-marketplace/index.html

Is a webpage from HHS that links to various state-run exchanges (aka marketplaces) as they come online. Most are in their infancy now, but the content is increasing weekly.

Moderators I suggest making this thread a sticky, pinned to the top of this "Health Insurance Reform" sub-forum, for easy location, reference and posting of resources. TIA.
-Allen

Back