Obama To Trigger Nuke Option!

To all honestly I don't care what OBAMA does. I'm so over him and all this BS. Who gives a S.H.I.T. When is this guy going to get off television with Pelosi. Gawd, they never just shut up.

One last kick? News story released 40 minutes ago saying Obama's willing to push it through: LINK

It's like trying to push Martha Coakleys election through. When he puts his power and prestige on the line it is a double edged sword. If you win it confirms that you are in charge. If not, not so much.

He has not been able to find a credible way to blame Bush for the fact that he can't get the dems to line up around him so he has entered uncharted territory. Or, he can go ahead and blame Bush too if he wants. Whatever. Work out with the dems and the independent voters who have defected in droves.

We all know Fox leans far to the right, but 95% of 66,000 think it's outrageous.

FOXNews.com - Does the 'Reconciliation' Gambit Make You Angry?

Does the 'Reconciliation' Gambit Make You Angry?
By You Decide - FOXNews.com
President Obama unveiled his revised health care reform plan on Wednesday. The buzz word is “reconciliation,’ a rarely used legislative maneuver designed to resolve budget differences but one that could also be used to push through the Democrats’ health agenda by a simple majority vote. Are you angry that Obama and the Dems are resorting to using “reconciliation”?

PRINTEMAILSHARE RECOMMEND (24)

Thank you for voting!

Yes. This is outrageous! They’re using rules to bypass the clear voice of the people – payback in November, guys. 95%

Not sure, but if they have to resort to rules loopholes to pass a law, doesn’t that indicate that a lot of people oppose it? 2%

No. Look, we need health care reform and we need it now. Let’s get started, even if it means using a rules loophole. 3%

Other (post a comment)<1%

Total Votes: 66,406

Hey, get over it.

If you really care about the health insurance industry, surley you would like to see everyone have health care. After all, medicare works, VA health works great, and so does social security. I am on all 3 and selling health insurance. Realize that whatever passes, and something should, the medical profession will take years to ramp up for the millions too poor to afford health insurance. No matter what, the agents today have a good, probably great, 10-12 years before everything kicks in. So, why not support the President's plan? Unless you love too see declines, outrageous premium raises, and kids to go without.

So, get over it! Try to make the plan work instead of saying
it won't work. Do you realy care?????

Back