ObamaCare Battle Not Over, Despite Court Ruling

How'd you do?

I received 370,000 votes. Second highest total in history for a libertarian running for any office in California.

By the way, the proper response would have been, "That's great. More people should run for office and stand behind what they believe rather than being sheep like the rest of us."

Rick

Public Law 15 aka McCarran-Ferguson Act if you want to know who really has jurisdiction over insurance.

4%

Winner took in 50.6%

But you did beat the peace and freedom party.

A close third. Rick well done.

only 96% of the people who voted decided you weren't their guy. :)

4%

Winner took in 50.6%

LGilmore

From the posts you participate in I can see a clear trend. You Ms., Mrs., Mr. are a troll. Nothing you post brings value to the discussion at hand. Hell you can't even read a thread and post questions properly.

Ms., Mrs., Mr. LGilmore,

Please disconnect your internet and Obama Phone and cease any further attempt to reach intelligent life forms.

I hope your potential clientell can use the web to see the convoluted views and lack of intelligent dialog. Surely there is a more qualified agent in your area.

Last edited:
4%

Winner took in 50.6%

So you're putting me down somehow for 370,000 votes?

You're a twit and now placed on my ignore list. Should have happened years ago.

Rick

Yes, Rick I am. Cause I can do math. Thanks.

Doesn't sound as big when you compare the entire thing does it?

Sorry I am not as impressed with you as you are with yourself.

Best of luck to ya Rick.

Ya know, when you have to roll out the "do you know who I am" stuff, it's pretty much over Rick. When you're telling people "who" you are, it's pretty much over Rick.

Last edited:
So you're putting me down somehow for 370,000 votes?

You're a twit and now placed on my ignore list. Should have happened years ago.

Rick

Well Lg that makes two of us in 2 days to have joined the ranks of the "ignored by rick crowd".

Pretty soon he will have a perfect forum of ONE and then he will be forced into arguing with himself.

Every opinion is relevant. But if you want to sit back and go with the flow, have at it.

Some of us even vote!

You must be incredibly happy because ignorance is bliss.

Last word is yours. I've burned too many brain cells trying to actually have a discussion with a non-thinker.

Rick

I would attribute my happiness to God.

If you are burning brain cells with thought, you are doing it wrong.

Back