Obamacare Glitch

Ann, HHS will most certainly have all this figured out and implemented by October!

I do have to thank you for the information you have passed on to us thus far. It is apparent you have spent an enormous amount of time on this stuff.

Ann, HHS will most certainly have all this figured out and implemented by October!

I do have to thank you for the information you have passed on to us thus far. It is apparent you have spent an enormous amount of time on this stuff.

I appreciate the compliment. STI, how many compliments may I receive per month without violating forum rules?

I bet you don't have OHHealthMarketplace.com ;)

But guess who has azhealthinsurancemarket.com and azhealthinsurancemarketplace.com? I got there before you, YAgents. Like CHUMPS, though, I have done nothing with them....yet. Obama is gonna make me rich if I work hard enough. Or else I get a free cell phone.

You all are going to go broke selling under Obama Care!

STI just signed me up to sell HiDef Nation pseudo-medical plans through him here in CA and I tell you I am a game changer.

:twitchy::biggrin:

And as we know, exact match domains aren't what they once were.

Chumps, I disagree, I'm back up on front page google with many my exchange EMD's due the recent google algorithm changes. I did nothing to the sites and they reappeared recently.

Figured I'd leave some for others like you. Glad you got em' :yes:

Last edited:
"due the recent google algorithm changes"

I must have missed those that put EMDs back in good graces. I think ultimately though, it's probably your good content that gets you Page 1 rankings, not the domain name.

Just curious...what are a few of your best-ranking Exchange domains? Just two is fine.

Back