Obamacare Leads?

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
I live in a rural area of Iowa and not close to a major population area. Consequently I haven't been able to sign up as many people as I had hoped. Has anyone tried purchasing leads for Obamacare? I did a google search but didn't see much out there. I could do my own mailing as well but just wondered what others in a similar situation had tried. Thanks!

Nikita, are you looking to use the phone/internet for helping your prospects enroll and are you only licensed for Iowa?

Nikita, are you looking to use the phone/internet for helping your prospects enroll and are you only licensed for Iowa?

I have licenses in both California and Iowa but only completed the ACA Certification for Iowa. So far I have only enrolled people face-to-face but I have good phone skills so I would be open to that opportunity as well. I've found most people want to meet but I live in a small town so that's probably the main reason...open to all suggestions

I know of an agent who calls, quotes, and sets up 2 weeks worth of appointments in another town for presenting Medicare Advantage plans. He drives there, gets a hotel room for 2 weeks and comes back with at least 70 new applications every open enrollment. (Gets a few life applications too.) Something to consider, Nikita.

I know of an agent who calls, quotes, and sets up 2 weeks worth of appointments in another town for presenting Medicare Advantage plans. He drives there, gets a hotel room for 2 weeks and comes back with at least 70 new applications every open enrollment. (Gets a few life applications too.) Something to consider, Nikita.

What state is he in?

What state is he in?

He's here in Illinois. Lives in the Chicago area, but drives way down to Carbondale/Vandalia every Fall to hunt MedSupp critters.

Of course if you don't want to go this route, there are lots of successful internet/telephone agents here in forum. I'm sure one of them will chime in with good guidance for you. I'm face-to-face too, but only work local telemarketed leads, so I can't help you much, Nikita. -ac

Last week I drove to 4 hrs to western Nc to train 2 agents, spent 1 day in Sc training a guy, then 2 days in south Georgia 8 hrs away running obamacare phone appts, showing my reps how to sell it face to face. Never sold in any of the towns before.

Had my girls working the dialer to low income households and sold 37 households. Also had a small mail drop set up for Georgia, ran 3 of those and sold 3 ma plans. You can travel to anywhere and sell it, but most likely you can sell in your back yard.

Power dialer has been my weapon of choice so far for these.

Last week I drove to 4 hrs to western Nc to train 2 agents, spent 1 day in Sc training a guy, then 2 days in south Georgia 8 hrs away running obamacare phone appts, showing my reps how to sell it face to face. Never sold in any of the towns before.

Had my girls working the dialer to low income households and sold 37 households. Also had a small mail drop set up for Georgia, ran 3 of those and sold 3 ma plans. You can travel to anywhere and sell it, but most likely you can sell in your back yard.

Power dialer has been my weapon of choice so far for these.

pbbaseball...can you give your source for the low income phone lists? Thamks

Back