Obamacare Leads?

Agreed, I had prepared for it. But also remember that carrier systems were not ready in October so many of my cases had picked plans in October and November and then did the app in December. So, it was an unusual month.

Also I do group insurance and that can account for a large volume all in one case.

But still, doing $1 million in a year is not that big. Agreed that for IFP of yesteryear it might have been a lower average premium. But since I do group insurance a lot I can't say the premium was that much less. One group I wrote in open enrollment has almost $300,000 annual premium over 70 employees with medical and ancillary.

I applaud you for your planning, lack of it will put a lot of agents in a world of hurt. You writing group insurance makes the math work from what you posted earlier. I only write individual and have only written a couple groups ever. Nice job!!

----------

There are a few members on this board that I would be surprised if they didn't do $1MM in December due to the very reason Ann shared. Of course then there are those that would surprise me if they even did $10K, but that is beside the point.

So, now that we have all shown each other how big our "books" [*ahem*] are :swoon:, let's get back to the intent of the forum and share information.

Gabe, if you wanted to share your successful marketing strategy, there is an option to upload documents. Create a PowerPoint and convert each slide to .pdf and simply upload it to a post. I know that I have learned a lot from several of the posters (and learned nothing from others) in this thread and I hope that I have shared at least a fraction of that back.

Regardless, I am always open to try something new to me to build my book. Feel free to contact me if you are willing to share your process.

I would absolutely be willing to do that, I will contact you today and if you have a couple of minutes to guide me on how to do that I would appreciate it. I am going to go ahead and state this right now so some people dont get their choice of under garments all in a bunch.....I AM NOT DOING THIS AS AN ATTEMPT TO RECRUIT!

I agree with TimSip that I would like to see your ideas, Gabe9175. Like I said in a prior post, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your posts, I'm just saying let's judge that on its own merits rather than on how much volume of business an agent writes or doesn't write.

I agree with TimSip that I would like to see your ideas, Gabe9175. Like I said in a prior post, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your posts, I'm just saying let's judge that on its own merits rather than on how much volume of business an agent writes or doesn't write.

Agreed! As soon as I get a break in the action Im going to contact him

Back