Offering Website Work, Great Discount.

Al I scanned the previous post and still did not find the word cloaked. I'm very disappointed....

You should report it. Obviously someone is impersonating Al if it doesn't say cloaked or refer to Alabama 1958. Al wouldn't want someone besmirching his good name in this manner.

Ever come out to Fairfax?

No, I don't, but would LOVE to! Yes, he wanted it dark. I just finished another website that the guy wanted neon green and more. These things, I just follow what the customer wants. Plus, while I tried to implement twitter bootstrap for him, and other modern looks, he actually chose for me to make nothing more than a generic website. No slider, no nothing. But his site came out nice due to the SEO we did in the back of it. Instead of looks, he wanted to concentrate on content, seo, links, directories and more. And, that is what we did.

Every customer is different.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Curious. You are saying you didn't pick up any clients from this site? So how did you get booked solid so quickly? I ask because I'm partners in a website design business (for several years, but now under a new name) and we're always looking for new places to market the service, as well as learning new/better marketing techniques.

AL, I'd be glad to give you one trick I used and I got 3 accounts from it - 2 Orlando, 1 Cleveland. Yes, not here from this forum. But, when I tried to PM, I'm not allowed until 20 posts. I'm not going to put it out for public.

Maybe you know this trick...I don't know. But, it works for me when I want to generate business. I take 1 day out for it about every 2 weeks. I just sit and nail one after another. Once they call me, that is when I close the deal. I don't wait for responses from forums only.

Pm me. It is a simple trick, but leads to thousands of horrible, eye-sores and businesses online.

Have a good one!

Last edited:
Back