Old American Rate Sheets

123GO

Anyone have access to Old American rate sheets ? Had a new client call today and cancel a SNL policy. 69 M TB. Had 7K at $67 with SNL. Replaced with 10K at $78 with Old American. Are their TB rates that much cheaper ? Thanks

Anyone have access to Old American rate sheets ? Had a new client call today and cancel a SNL policy. 69 M TB. Had 7K at $67 with SNL. Replaced with 10K at $78 with Old American. Are their TB rates that much cheaper ? Thanks
I have been writing for old American for four years I've been in the business for 37 years they have not declined one person in the years I've been there they're very good company they pay every Friday the person is probably on a preferred rate the rates are not that bad they take people with Coumadin and lots of other medicines and illnesses I wrote a 77 yr old guy on 19 prescription medicines and he was issued standard.

I have been writing for old American for four years I've been in the business for 37 years they have not declined one person in the years I've been there they're very good company they pay every Friday the person is probably on a preferred rate the rates are not that bad they take people with Coumadin and lots of other medicines and illnesses I wrote a 77 yr old guy on 19 prescription medicines and he was issued standard.

All of that is good but he stated the rate. Can you confirm if it is correct? We are just trying to figure out if the agent is quoting him NON Tob...

All of that is good but he stated the rate. Can you confirm if it is correct? We are just trying to figure out if the agent is quoting him NON Tob...

Them rates are top secret. You'll have better luck getting SL to post their rates than you will OA.

Not knocking Old American, just want to know if quote is for NTB or TB. Client is on zero meds.

Not knocking Old American, just want to know if quote is for NTB or TB. Client is on zero meds.
I am in Ohio. The rate is 100.00 month for whole life and the ten pay is 139.00 paid up in ten years after the 10th year the coverage will increase the death benefit will be the face plus all the cash value in the policy. Could be different in other states. A I know COOD and congestive heart failure in PA is say one coverage but not in Ohio.

Back