Security National (SNL) New Rates

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Received SNL's new rates this morning ---effective today. They said the rate adjustments were minor, some increases and some decreases. Every age I checked has an increase. And, they do not seem minor to me. Age 65 rates.. FNTU old 52.24, new 58.24. FTU old 68.37, new 76.26. MNTU old 63.11, new 69.04. MTU old 87.16. new 96.59. This is effectively two rate increases this year. They seem to be pricing themselves out of the market.

Received SNL's new rates this morning ---effective today. They said the rate adjustments were minor, some increases and some decreases. Every age I checked has an increase. And, they do not seem minor to me. Age 65 rates.. FNTU old 52.24, new 58.24. FTU old 68.37, new 76.26. MNTU old 63.11, new 69.04. MTU old 87.16. new 96.59. This is effectively two rate increases this year. They seem to be pricing themselves out of the market.
rates are for 10K face amount

They were already too high to use.

And the most difficult company I can think of to deal with.

Far worse than Trans.
I did not find them all that difficult to deal with, but I did not write anywhere near the volume you write. one of the easiest companies to deal with is a company you don't like. Columbian. They will let the agent do almost everything by phone, including redrafts.

I did not find them all that difficult to deal with, but I did not write anywhere near the volume you write. one of the easiest companies to deal with is a company you don't like. Columbian. They will let the agent do almost everything by phone, including redrafts.

SNL will not let the agent do anything. Not even update an address or phone number.

They won’t give the agent the cash value for people’s annual review.

You have to have the client on the line in order to do anything. They have no BoB at their website.

I don’t give a damn what the volume of business one writes, that’s terrible service.

And personally they have charged me back on a policy that I’m 100% is improper.

But they will not return my calls nor my upline’s calls to discuss it. For 3 months now.

As for coumbian, I don’t know anything about their service to agents. But their service to policyholders is terrible.

rates are for 10K face amount

Wow $58.24 for preferred equal to sever CO’s standard and 40% more than family benefit . It’s 17% more than moo’s graded . Unsellable . I see Tommy Overton all over Facebook groups now as he’s all in on Medicare . He jumped ship at the right time . How can a regional director get anyone to sell this . They’ll all quit soon .

A little scared of Columbian as their rating has fallen to C++ with a negative outlook

Last edited:
A little scared of Columbian as their rating has fallen to C++ with a negative outlook

That’s irrelevant. It’s a whole life were premiums can’t rise . If they go under somebody buys the policys .

Back