One Life America Final Expense

Anything is possible.

We have some folks that quality control all apps. We should be able to weed out most issues. My team only gets paid after 1st payment with a 6 month advance in their initial 6 months.

I've decided to not recruit for awhile though. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Here we go AGAIN! Now you are NOT building a team? Tomorrow you will be building a team. I bet you any amount if an agent called you right now to contract under you, you'd jump all over it. You change your mind more than anyone I've ever seen.

Here we go AGAIN! Now you are NOT building a team? Tomorrow you will be building a team. I bet you any amount if an agent called you right now to contract under you, you'd jump all over it. You change your mind more than anyone I've ever seen.

I actually said a few weeks ago that I was putting building on hold. Why do you think I changed my sig BoBo?

100% of nothing is nothing, but 60% - 75% of something is something . . . That's the idea anyway . . .

I know that one, but Obi, a manager for Lincoln Heritage used to come on here spouting this nonsense about how a 60-80 % contract with LH was better than an independent 120% contract because LH is the biggest FE company...or some ridiculous crap like that.

He states, " My team only gets paid after 1st payment with a 6 month advance in their initial 6 months" as if he already has a team and then in the next sentence he states he is not recruiting??????.:goofy:

I've decided to not recruit for awhile though. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I'm glad to hear that Tom! With that 132 IQ, I think that you're already starting to listen. It shouldn't be long before you "smell the coffee" and get tired of that Kool-Aid. Then you can show Ted DiBiase Jr. "What The Rock's Been Cookin'". Do it yourself 1st before you start baby sitting. :yes:

I know that one, but Obi, a manager for Lincoln Heritage used to come on here spouting this nonsense about how a 60-80 % contract with LH was better than an independent 120% contract because LH is the biggest FE company...or some ridiculous crap like that.

I was thinking the other day, I miss ole Obi. He was the forum's equivalent of a class clown.

Whatever happened to him, anyone know? Did he wash out of LH? :yes:

Back