One Life America

Has any one heard of this company. They provide leads for there agents. How good are they?

Very bad leads to start out with and even worse as it goes along. They could be a decent company for a single person with some startup money. But you will lose any clients you write because the companies they have are on the higher side with premium. Also they say free leads as long as you produce big numbers which can be hard at the level they want, especially for anyone new to FE. If you don't produce what they want then your leads are cut dramatically and it will take a lot to get back to what they want.

They also want you to work areas that are very far from where you live. You might work 2 weeks in Jacksonville and then 2 weeks in Miami. If it is a last resort for someone then I would say get out of this business because these guys will cost you more in the long run.

Has any one heard of this company. They provide leads for there agents. How good are they?

That is jut one name used by Parker and Associates. In my opinion they are the most crooked IMO out there. They were/are being sued by their own management team.

They will steal from you in the name of the Lord if that makes you fell better about it.:1mad:

That is jut one name used by Parker and Associates. In my opinion they are the most crooked IMO out there. They were/are being sued by their own management team.

They will steal from you in the name of the Lord if that makes you fell better about it.:1mad:

Thank you for the information.

That was very help full.

...thus I wrap my naked villainy with odd old ends stolen forth from holy writ and seem a saint when most I play the devil. Ever notice those that profess to be "Christians" and want everyone to know about it are usually the most evil people around. This is One Life.

...thus I wrap my naked villainy with odd old ends stolen forth from holy writ and seem a saint when most I play the devil. Ever notice those that profess to be "Christians" and want everyone to know about it are usually the most evil people around. This is One Life.

Philosophy on a Saturday, my brain is exploding. :1baffled:

Umm...this IS Saturday, right?

Back