Online Pre-Licensing Courses

I did ExamFX for both life and health and found that it prepared me adequately for the life and health exams. Honestly, just do a bunch of practice exams with their questions. Anything you get wrong, learn WHY, not MEMORIZE THE ANSWER. You have to learn one section to move on to another. It also tells you the important percentages of the exam so you know where to focus. In NC the annuities section was so minimal that if I never learned it I'd still be okay with the exam if I was proficient with other sections.

If you can read and retain, it does well for you. There weren't many scenario questions on my NC exam, mainly just factual questions that need right answers. So there wasn't much applying for my version of the test.

If I had to start over I would do ExamFX again for L&H. However, for P&C I think that you are better going into a class. That is just my $.02 there.

Thanks everyone for your answers, Carol I am good at reading just not at reading and learning. I learn more by doing than reading. That is the point in the entertainment industry we have to read tons of contracts. Just what I am looking for is I learn more by doing than reading. And since this is all new to me and I graduated college some 20 years ago it is just easier to learn by watching a lecture or listening to what I read or interacting with things.

Anyone used Exam FX, AD Banker or 0chancetofail.com ???? If so are they more interactive, with video and audio or just a copy of the book to read ???

Thanks once again

I've used AD Banker & America's Professor. Both were good & helped me to study & retain.

Sorry if I was a little harsh. Some new agents don't realize how much is involved in being an agent.

So to update everyone. I went with the License Coach. I took my life exam today and passed and I am taking my Health tomorrow. The License Coach was pretty helpful I wish they had more of an interactive or live course. I found this one in California that seemed really good call 520 or something like that. It was all video course that seemed to hit the basics pretty hard.

If I pass tomorrow I will be starting with AGLA on Monday. Going to be an interesting time. Actually pretty excited about it myself. Still going to work in the music business part time but now really just for the fun of it instead of trying to hussle at it to make a living.

So to update everyone. I went with the License Coach. I took my life exam today and passed and I am taking my Health tomorrow. The License Coach was pretty helpful I wish they had more of an interactive or live course. I found this one in California that seemed really good call 520 or something like that. It was all video course that seemed to hit the basics pretty hard.

If I pass tomorrow I will be starting with AGLA on Monday. Going to be an interesting time. Actually pretty excited about it myself. Still going to work in the music business part time but now really just for the fun of it instead of trying to hussle at it to make a living.

Congratulations and good luck.

I am taking prelicensetraining.com and will be taking the California test in 4 days. Did anyone take this online training course? If so, how did that go. Which part of the training was helpful? Study Hall..for exam..cram video?

Back