Online Pre-licensing Schools

I found Kaplan to be more boring than reading out of the textbook. Literally.

As a matter of fact, it was just reading out of the textbook. They just posted it on a website and charged me for the pleasure of boring me to pieces (and I was looking at the website on my flat screen so it's not like it wasn't too small, you just don't get that "turn the page" feeling). The videos weren't bad, but they were literally 1/10th of the material tops.

As for practice exams and what not. I just read the textbook once (in about a day... a 26 hour day because I READ SLLLOOOOWWWLY), took the practice exam a few hours before the exam (this all occurred in a 40 hour period), then I just went down and passed the exam on the first swipe.

Last edited:
I did exam FX for L&H and it went fine, doing P&C now and finding the P&C a little lacking, but I've only done the online stuff so far. The write-up doesn't cover the material in enough detail to take the test. I've been doing the practice tests and looking up answers online and getting it down OK, though.

I think the discount codes are only for uplines that pay ExamFX. I had one when I took the L&H, but not when I did the P&C and couldn't find one.

Best of luck!

For CE, my plan is to do Kaplan. You pay $60 for 365 days of limited CE classes. I plan to sign up 6 months before my license expires, do all my CE classes for this 2 years and then after my license renews, I'll still have 6 months to complete the next 2 years worth of CE classes. That's 4 years worth of CE classes for $60! Wohoo! :yes:

americasprofessor.com I found them to be the best, I used examFX for my life/health. But on the p&c side I had problems, so I used americas professor national test to pass the exam FX. pre-test.

ExamFX seems to have the best content, support and guarantee.
I use them as my content provider to run my company. I don't know of any other company that offers a 100% money back guarantee if you don't pass your exam.

Back