OT: what Are You Doing for Your Own Health/dental Covg?

I sure know about the dental insurance portion of everyone's health picture.
At Bright Idea Dental, we have the best overall coverage including implants and cover our clients up to $5000 annually. And we are offering the highest agent comp package: high commissions, lifetime renewals at the 1st year levels, bonuses, and agent override income stream option! Must see/have for your own as well as for your clients. www.ftcfinancialoptions.com

At Bright Idea Dental, we have the best overall coverage including implants and cover our clients up to $5000 annually.

What does the policy actually pay for each implant and with what limitations?

An implant generally involves:

Pull the tooth (unless it's already gone).
Clean out any infection.
Bone graft.
Implant the titanium base.
Create and install the crown.

How much of that is paid for, how much is the deductible and how much is the co-insurance percentage?

Any pre-existing conditions limitation or exclusion?

Hey Adjusterjack, Thanks for the shout out and all the good questions and points about implants - the growing solution for many, many dentists and consumers alike. Were you an engineer or dentist in a past life? Your technical and knowledgeable thread is great. Simplified answer: All our plans are 100% Prevent 80% Basic 50% Major Services Plan coverage in the USA. Preventative is not included in our annual max for clients - over and above the max amounts! Prevent and Basic covered immediately. We have 3 different annual max plans options, capping at the lofty $5,000 max per person per year and we are competitively priced.
Our Major Services which includes implants plus much more, has the atypical 12 month waiting period. We do however have a waiver application form for prospects whohave existing dental insurance to potentially waive the 12 month period meeting the criteria of the form. Wow!
Our largest network in the country has 600,000+ dentists, yet one has choice of any dentist. So if one gets an implant meeting qualified coverage guidelines: either the 12 months wait time met or waived, and the bill $4500 x 50% means coverage payment of $2250. That surely kicks the stuffing out of the 1000, 1250, 1500 annual max plans out in the market place ( most don't cover implants at all and have the waiting period of 12 months for other major work). Continuing on, if one goes to a network dentist, they will get the not to exceed contractual pricing. Example $4500 for an implant cost; $1000 network dentist contractual pricing discount. Net cost now $3500 x 50% = $1750 + $1000 network break = $2750 of bill taken care of . What if the person needed two implants that year and spouse needed one? And most plans don't cover implants at all! What would be their dental costs of only a two year span in their lives be?
For more details about our great plans and enrollment on line go to www.ftcfinancialoptions.com
Adjusterjack, email me, [email protected] for more technical info on implant overage, to include dental codes, 12 month waiver form, etc. Most of the forms are accessible by link on the above site in the Agent Click Here! tab on home page! And for you agents - we have the best comp program for you.
Fred from Florida

I sure know about the dental insurance portion of everyone's health picture.
At Bright Idea Dental, we have the best overall coverage including implants and cover our clients up to $5000 annually. And we are offering the highest agent comp package: high commissions, lifetime renewals at the 1st year levels, bonuses, and agent override income stream option! Must see/have for your own as well as for your clients. www.ftcfinancialoptions.com

Please tell us what the commission is to the agent. What %?

Our largest network in the country has 600,000+ dentists, yet one has choice of any dentist.

You have absolutely ZERO credibility. Somehow your network (which means there are many dentists not in network) total over 600,000. Yet somehow there are fewer than 200,000 dentists in the entire country.

Workforce

If your plan is so good you wouldn't be here lying. Now either explain how your figures are over 3 times more than the total number of dentists or go crawl back into your hole.

Rick

I just did a quick zip code provider search of my zip code. Very limited number of dentists, and, of those PPO providers, you wouldn't take your dog to one of them. So, tell me again my this is such a great dental plan?

I just did a quick zip code provider search of my zip code. Very limited number of dentists, and, of those PPO providers, you wouldn't take your dog to one of them. So, tell me again my this is such a great dental plan?

I just picked them up and in Fl, at least, they have a huge network. My Dentist barely takes anyone and he’s on it.

That said, I don’t like the whole “our plan is the best! Wow!” Pitch. It’s typical to any dental plan out there but gives more max coverage. Obviously at a higher price.

You can’t call the guy up above a liar though about the 600,000 Dentist. Sure, with a little google search, you quickly realize that’s impossible. But it’s what the company is claiming. They have flawed math obviously.

The commission is 22.5% which is nice and its lifetime.

I’ll never push it but if someone ask, I’ll give them two options that I’ll offer. This and the CUL. Take it or leave it. No skin off my balls.

I just picked them up and in Fl, at least, they have a huge network. My Dentist barely takes anyone and he’s on it.

That said, I don’t like the whole “our plan is the best! Wow!” Pitch. It’s typical to any dental plan out there but gives more max coverage. Obviously at a higher price.

You can’t call the guy up above a liar though about the 600,000 Dentist. Sure, with a little google search, you quickly realize that’s impossible. But it’s what the company is claiming. They have flawed math obviously.

The commission is 22.5% which is nice and its lifetime.

I’ll never push it but if someone ask, I’ll give them two options that I’ll offer. This and the CUL. Take it or leave it. No skin off my balls.
The statement about having 600K dentist in their network is more than flawed math. That si what is being represented to prospects to entice them to buy. That is bordering on fraud.

Back