Our Circle of Life is it real?

Jimmy_D

I was recently approached by an agency to offer this final expense product through Our Circle of Life found at https://ourcircleoflife.com/programs

From my research it like a “non-profit” organization created with a one-time membership fee of $126 that would then give the member access to their “programs”, most of which are, unsurprisingly, insurance products. Thing that gets me to think it is a scam or something fishy is members 70-85 years old can qualify for $10-40k final expense insurance at no additional cost!! Only place where members do not qualify is if they are terminally ill or in hospice. If they are giving away “free” final expense insurance and the only catch is a one-time membership fee to join, it seems to good to be true unless it is an accident policy or something. That said, I am guessing that there is more to it than that…none of which is available to review on the website. It looks as though there may some financial qualifications that can or have to be met and that would then allow for some sort of premium assistance on the final expense…maybe? When talking to the recruiter on the phone they said the commissions will be $300-700. They said at the training, they want a non disclosure agreement signed, which makes me very suspect. Again, sounds too good to be true? Any insight on Our Circle of Life will be greatly appreciated.

I was recently approached by an agency to offer this final expense product through Our Circle of Life found at https://ourcircleoflife.com/programs

From my research it like a “non-profit” organization created with a one-time membership fee of $126 that would then give the member access to their “programs”, most of which are, unsurprisingly, insurance products. Thing that gets me to think it is a scam or something fishy is members 70-85 years old can qualify for $10-40k final expense insurance at no additional cost!! Only place where members do not qualify is if they are terminally ill or in hospice. If they are giving away “free” final expense insurance and the only catch is a one-time membership fee to join, it seems to good to be true unless it is an accident policy or something. That said, I am guessing that there is more to it than that…none of which is available to review on the website. It looks as though there may some financial qualifications that can or have to be met and that would then allow for some sort of premium assistance on the final expense…maybe? When talking to the recruiter on the phone they said the commissions will be $300-700. They said at the training, they want a non disclosure agreement signed, which makes me very suspect. Again, sounds too good to be true? Any insight on Our Circle of Life will be greatly appreciated.
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Sounds like a scam to me.

I picked up on this language from their home page:
“With over 20 years of combined experience in the non-profit sector, our team is well prepared…”

Translation: “Several of our team members have a year or two experience…so we’re hoping that’s enough…”

I picked up on this language from their home page:
“With over 20 years of combined experience in the non-profit sector, our team is well prepared…”

Translation: “Several of our team members have a year or two experience…so we’re hoping that’s enough…”

There was guy I know that went to an IMO in Texas. There was like 6 of them starting this IMO. They advertised "12 years combined experience". :1wink:

Final Expense Program
This program is open to members between the ages of 70-85. Once a qualifying member is approved and qualifications are met, Our Circle of Life will financially assist our members with the monthly premium. For further details, members must meet with a qualifying Representative in person to qualify for this program.

Sounds like rebating to me.. That could cost you your license in a lot of states.

There was guy I know that went to an IMO in Texas. There was like 6 of them starting this IMO. They advertised "12 years combined experience". :1wink:
I really don’t know why they think inflating the number under “combined experience” would impress anybody. It tends to make me think they might be shady. What other numbers might they be inflating?

But maybe I’ll give it a try! “Good afternoon, Ms Jones. I’m here representing ABC Insurance. We have agents all across the country with over 20 thousand years combined experience!”:D

I'm signed up with the company, and I can address some of your concerns. The foundation does provide the premiums for their qualifying members. The NDA is a standard NDA.
If you would like a more complete overview, you can learn more about the program here:
https://www.mylasermarketing.com/charity-funded-final-expense.html

Final Expense Program
This program is open to members between the ages of 70-85. Once a qualifying member is approved and qualifications are met, Our Circle of Life will financially assist our members with the monthly premium. For further details, members must meet with a qualifying Representative in person to qualify for this program.

Sounds like rebating to me.. That could cost you your license in a lot of states.

It's not rebating, the money isn't coming from the agent. It's no different than a son or daughter providing financial assistance to a parent. If you would like a more complete overview https://www.mylasermarketing.com/charity-funded-final-expense.html

Back