Our New Website

G

Tell me what you think. List any improvements that can be made. It is hosted by insurance technologies corp.

eloisemooreinsurance.com

Well... a couple of things jumped out at me. First, your email addresses have different domains, i.e. centurylink and embarqmail. I would think that whoever you registered your domain with or your web host would provide email using your business name as the domain.

Second, in Eloises's biography, mentioning that she retired from the agency but runs a beauty parlor out of her home not only doesn't enhance your message about being insurance experts, it screams that you guys just "dabble" in insurance.

Good luck!

Good question YouGotMoney! The goal of the website is to generate leads. And Larry, thanks for your input! I'm changing the bio right now! About the e-mails, we couldn't change the hosts to our addresses due to hosting issues. So we just left them how they were for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question YouGotMoney! The goal of the website is to generate leads. And Larry, thanks for your input! I'm changing the bio right now! About the e-mails, we couldn't change the hosts to our addresses due to hosting issues. So we just left them how they were for now.

If you plan on sending traffic in one way or another, it needs to be optimized for lead generation, so my opinion....

- The red quote box needs to be bigger and more prominent.
- Your quote page with links to all kinds of quote forms, needs to go, keep ur form simple, dont scare people off!
- Quote Form needs to be on the actual page if possible, left or right hand side.

Any of these would be better for lead generation:

Platinum Plus

Ok! I changed a few things around Y.G.M. I changed the auto form to where it's a lot shorter than what I had. And I increased the size of the quote button on the page. Unfortunately, we can't change the page with all of the links to quote forms. Thanks for your suggestions! They're very helpful.

Unfortunately, we can't change the page with all of the links to quote forms. Thanks for your suggestions! They're very helpful.

Actually you can. You can change the page where the Get A Quote button links to by creating an entirely new page and replace it with the current one. You can also have it link directly to a pre-made quote form or a custom form. Play around with their platform a bit more. There isn't much their CMS can't do.

Here are some examples of other ITC sites that may help inspire you with your design.

Account Services Group
Oklahoma City Insurance
Suzanne Brown Agency LLC

If I were you I would start working on your content area below your main header image as it offers nothing in terms of aesthetics and has no useful information. I would also suggest consolidating your main navigation menu. You might consider a side navigation like accountservicesgroup so that your main navigation does not block your images when people are using the menu.

Last edited:
Looks good the way it is right now. Your website is beautiful, the only thing I can add is, add some logos of the carriers you represent. You will need to get permission first from the company. But seeing some top brand insurance carriers makes the whole thing more "alive" and when a prospect sees a brand they recognize you build up more trust, and increase conversion ratios.

Otherwise everything is perfect...

It's a good looking website. A bit rigid and templatey kind of look but it could work. One thing that really throws me off is when you click around the links, the navigation changes to "insurancewebsitebuilder" and that looks really unprofessional.

Back