Our New Website

Are you getting any traffic to your website yet?

SEO:
I agree that your site needs to be optimized at least for your local area. There are some companies that offer affordable packages for local optimization.

That being said, I see a huge issue with your content.

Search Google for the sentence below, with quotes:
"Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy."

You will find many sites using the exact content as your website. Google does not like duplicate content and thus, this will drastically hinder any SEO.

The company you are using apparently uses the same content on all of their websites. Not good at all for SEO marketing; major rule, no duplicate content.

The point of a lead generating website is to promote the website through the years, get ongoing optimization so that eventually your site will be ranked highly on major search engine results pages.

That being said, if you are looking to generate business through the website, you need to be found. For as little as $75-$150 per month, you can definitely find a company that offers you unique content, professional design, ongoing local search engine optmization and hosting with the proper email addresses. I realize SEO at that price is limited, but, at least you will be moving forward through the months instead of throwing the money away...IMO

QUOTE FORM:
In the early stages of the Internet people gladly entered information for quotes on websites. However, today, especially with insurance, I as well as many agents I worked with find it more effective to as very little, such as Name, Zip, Phone, Email and their reason for contacting you.

The more you ask in a form, the higher the drop-off rate. It's best to get the lead first, then contact them to get the details. Simple is best to get the lead.

SOCIAL BOOKMARKING:
The Facebook icon at the bottom right is not linked to a Facebook account. You should also add Twitter and linked-in.

I would be happy to go through the pages with you and offer more ideas/suggestions if you wish.

"For as little as $75-$150 per month, you can definitely find a company that offers you unique content, professional design, ongoing local search engine optmization and hosting with the proper email addresses"

Gonzaga won.

Last edited:
@insuranceagentdepot I appreciate the feedback. I'm actually still at my office working on the home page. I have thought about creating my own content for the auto, home and business pages. I am using insurance website builder through ITC.

@insuranceagentdepot I appreciate the feedback. I'm actually still at my office working on the home page. I have thought about creating my own content for the auto, home and business pages. I am using insurance website builder through ITC.

How do you like working with ITC? Did they make the process easy for you or did you have to do most of the work?

How do you like working with ITC? Did they make the process easy for you or did you have to do most of the work?

They made it pretty easy. But as far as SEO goes, you pretty much have to do that.

Do a local Google search using some of your keywords plus your city / state and see where your site ranks. It won't matter what your site looks like if potential clients don;t see it when they are looking for what you offer does it?

MOST IMPORTANT...it doesn't fit all devices. Little things like email, phone numbers can be tweeked. But It doesn't fit all devices like Ipad, Android, mobile or more. Hope you didn't pay for that service.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I forgot..other than that...it is a really good site. Love the modern look.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Also, too much writing. Just eliminate the writing and put pictures, along with slogans to them. (People so stupid today).

I want you to take a glance at your HOME PAGE, and ask yourself if you'd read it? THE ANSWER IS NO!

You have 1.5 seconds to get a viewer to decided. Take off the writing.

You did this site. Right?

Last edited:
Back