Oxford Annuities

they are ok at best.

Their current rate is only for a 10 year product.

They do not have a 5&7 year product.

The 10 can be re-adjusted to a 5 year and the rate is 2.65%...you can walk away from the 10 year product after 5 on the renewal date within a 30 day window.

Oxford is decent...Guggenheim is best. Sentinel Security is also very good.

Oxford's pitch is their 10yr Royal Select which has the 7% premium bonus on the 10yr chassis which is pretty good, especially in the 10/10 states. I wish they would add a income rider to be competitive though as their cap rates aren't turning heads for a FIA right now.

The MYGA at the newly reduced rate of 2.65% for 5yrs is the top rate I believe (not looking at the whole rate grid at the moment) for a A- rated carrier. When you are looking at the Ratings, they are the best now that Delaware reduced their rate. The 3% comp on the 5yr product is pretty strong as well. With Guggenheim you are looking at 2.50% comp for the 5yr..

The other thing about Oxford is that if you don't write them, they terminate you in 9 months and then you have to wait 24 months or pay your own way with appointment fees to get recontracted. That's a hoop agents have been turned off by.

Oxford's pitch is their 10yr Royal Select which has the 7% premium bonus on the 10yr chassis which is pretty good, especially in the 10/10 states. I wish they would add a income rider to be competitive though as their cap rates aren't turning heads for a FIA right now.
AEI Retirement Gold???

----------

AEI Retirement Gold???
Or of course Foundation Gold if you don't want to vesting confusion

How does Oxford stack up to everyone else with their 5 Year MYGA and 7 Year Fixed?

We've been running with Delaware Life as it's been beating everything out there lately in terms of MYGA rates and it's also A rated. Below are the rates as of June 9th, 2014.

A rated carrier

3 year - 2.0%
5 year - 2.8%
7 year - 3.35%
10 year - 3.65%

We've been running with Delaware Life as it's been beating everything out there lately in terms of MYGA rates and it's also A rated. Below are the rates as of June 9th, 2014. A rated carrier 3 year - 2.0% 5 year - 2.8% 7 year - 3.35% 10 year - 3.65%
what is the comp on each year?

Back