Oxford Life is Giving Out 120% Street Level!

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I keep seeing ad's from Oxford Life giving out 120% street level contracts.

I'm looking at an ad from Oxford in this months Life Insurance Selling Mag on page 43, offering the 120% contract directly from Oxford.

If you are already with Oxford and have less than 120% that anyone can call in and get, what do you do now? Will they raise up your commissions or are you stuck at whatever you have now?

Is Oxford Life a good F.E. company?

Last edited:
I keep seeing ad's from Oxford Life giving out 120% street level contracts.

I'm looking at an ad from Oxford in this months Life Insurance Selling Mag on page 43, offering the 120% contract directly from Oxford.

If you are already with Oxford and have less than 120% that anyone can call in and get, what do you do now? Will they raise up your commissions or are you stuck at whatever you have now?

Is Oxford Life a good F.E. company?

Oxford automatically raised EVERYONE up to 120% on Aug 1st. Where have you been?

This is of course if they were at the street of 105% before. Everyone got raised 15 points from where they were.

And yes, Oxford is a very good FE company. They just made the Ward top 50 list also as one of the 50 top performing life insurance companies in their field.

Personally, I wish they would have kept commissions and rates lower and renewals higher like they were last month. But they didn't ask me.

How is their underwriting?

Excellent. Insulin OK if after 50. Most everything OK after 24 months. Approve or decline at the phone interview- NO SURPRISES!

Good company. I wish Settlers and Oxford would merge and take the best parts of both into one product.

What do you think?

I'm not contracted with them. But I've heard good and bad about them.

I always try and keep up with all the companies out there and see what they have to offer.

It does appear to us IMO's that they try really hard to cut out the IMO's and have the agents just contract direct with the company.

That is a strong deal direct contract.

Is that 120% on all their F.E. products or just a couple of their products?

They only have one product.

I would agree that you don't want to build a downline agent base with Oxford. They are for independent agents who are direct.
I have been under FMOs with them twice and both times it did not end well for the FMO.

The only thing negative I can say about them is that their Claims process is a bit of a pain in the ass. Two forms of ID and a notary. Also, I believe the client has to call for any service forms.

They issue policies quickly and pay quickly.

Is Furnal Exp policy easy to get. Is it like underwriting for a life policy. Can someone explain it to me??

Latest posts

Back