P&C Leads (TX)

IAINNTX

Can anyone direct me to a lead provider who can supply one or two quality leads a day. I am looking for prospects with multiple vehicles, good credit (the whole 9 yards)

I have tried netquote, insureme and the quality of the leads aren't what I was hoping for. I don't mind paying a little bit more for a lead if the quality is great.
I appreicate all the help!

The problem is the "paying a little bit more". The type of lead you're looking for I could probably sell you, but the cost probably wouldn't justify the purchase.

you need to find these sources yourself my friend. nobody with a sense of business would share their lead sources. its nothing personal, it just doesn't make sense to let out your best business secrets

One of the problems I am sure you were running into with the real time leads if they were shared leads is that you were buying a lead that was being bombarded with multiple agents that day and that week of their inquiry.

Some agents find that if they call on leads 2, 4, 6 weeks, etc. after the prospect's initial inquiry that they are picking up business that way when most other agents have stopped calling on the lead.

If you don't sell the prospect the same day you buy the lead it becomes an aged lead the next day, so you might as well not pay top dollar for a real time lead when you get aged leads that are as little as 3 or 4 days old for a much much cheaper price.

One of the problems I am sure you were running into with the real time leads if they were shared leads is that you were buying a lead that was being bombarded with multiple agents that day and that week of their inquiry.

Some agents find that if they call on leads 2, 4, 6 weeks, etc. after the prospect's initial inquiry that they are picking up business that way when most other agents have stopped calling on the lead.

If you don't sell the prospect the same day you buy the lead it becomes an aged lead the next day, so you might as well not pay top dollar for a real time lead when you get aged leads that are as little as 3 or 4 days old for a much much cheaper price.

Very true, good advice here TB Rep ~ thanks

Back