P&C licensing through ExamFX

I know that ExamFX is outstanding for Life and Health... have never used it for P&C. I know that the key to the life and health part is to score an 80% or higher 3 times in a row on the simulated exams then takes the bonus questions the day before the exam. The Sales manager that handles my account said that the company will pay for a retake if the above is done and the student fails (not sure if it is the same on the P&C side).

I have put almost 50 people through the life and health side and have above an 85% pass rate when the students do what I explained above.

If the student does not score 80% on the simulated exams the pass rate falls to about 50% (Able Inc will not pay if the student doesn't score 80% multiple times in a row).

Hope this helps... I have used many online courses (license 2 go; AAONLINE). This is by far the best that I have come across

Thanks for that. I thought I was the only one here that thought cram courses on top of ExamFX was overkill. ;)

I vouched for ExamFX. I took the Insurance licenses a few years ago and I used Able, which was the predecessor to ExamFX and was on CD not online,, for both L&H and P&C and passed. I used ExamFX when I had to retake my Series 6, 63 & 65 after I had let them lapse. No cram or classroom courses, and passed all of them the first attempt.

My new agent used 52hours dot com and in 12 days he passed it first time.He said they are the cheapest on line pre-licensing school.

ABLE and ExamFX are the way to go for online study. If you are in the Dallas area, we offer classroom L&H and P&C if you are the type of person that does better with a live instructor. We currently have over a 90% pass ratio for students coming through the class.

DON'T USE THEM. ExamFX continuing education program is horrible. Do yourself a favor and Save your Money and TIME. I was told I could choose any course from their list for my Life and Health License. When I called the Department of Insurance they would not accept their Commercial Line course. This was a total waste of my precious time. When I called Examfx they just told me to take another course and that I should know which course to take and that they are not responsible for the courses I took...I don't know why that course was even offered to me in the first place...DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE and go to somewhere else.

Back