Pa Disclosure Form

Ksutton

Guru
100+ Post Club
USA
First off - below I will talk about my issue I had the the PA disclosure form and how I resolved it - secondly I would like to clear something up. Matt Schmidt , you have been attack and harassing me because of what seems to be a misunderstanding. I had a certain issue with this PA disclosure form, and I will certainly highlight this issue here and show you and everyone else how I resolved it in case this happens to anyone else.

The reason for me making this thread is to try and attempt to resolve the hijacking of anyone else's posts with matts harassment and also to help out any other PA agent who may have had any similar issue.... So here we go....

..I had commented on a different thread about a certain issue I had pertaining to the PA disclosure form. (I will try to find and post a link- feel free, if someone else has it, to post it.) I chose not to elaborate on the subject because it was not directly related with the OP. Since then , for reasons unknown, Matt Schmidt has been trying to "sabotage" my posts and offers to assist other agents.

Let me lay this out for everyone so there is no confusion.

In February of 2016 Trans America was audited and the audit had uncovered that they were accepting PA disclosure forms that were filled out incorrectly. No problem, myself as an agent fixed any errors Needed to be fixed and moved on . I had submitted 2 policies right before this audit; a husband and wife. Both policies were approved as applied and issued/ placed in force the same day. Both policies were delivered in a timely manner with both delivery certificates signed, by myself and the insured, and received by Trans.

As I was checking on my business in March of 2016, I noticed the wife's policy was "canceled under the free look" I had no notification prior to me finding this out on my own. I thought this was odd because the husband was still active, and both prospects were very serious and grateful for the insurance.

I called Transamerica - I found out that the policy was "suspended" after delivery and after being placed in force because the PA disclosure form needed to be corrected. Mind you, both the husband and wife were submitted together, placed together & delivered together and there was no issue with the husbands policy ( Both PA Disclosure forms were exactly the same - the only difference was the names and ages of the insureds and the face amount / monthly premiums .obviously that needs to be individualized)

They had a preferred draft date of the 3rd. I fixed the form as requested and sent it into Trans . After talking with them on the phone to make are everything was O.K they wanted to draft immediately (it is now middle of March) I decided it would be best for my clients financial situation to have the policy re- dated for the next month. April 3rd.... Just to re cap - I wrote this policy in mid February , and it was delivered and placed before the 3rd of March- we are now in mid March..

I talked to the client and explained what was going on , re/ delivered the policy had all the signatures needed and all the forms required . I re submitted this all to Trans and all was seemingly OK.

I called in to double check the policies status on the 3rd of this month and noticed the same thing! They had, since the re issue, changed the PA disclosure form another time! (This is 2 different changes in under a month) They held the policy draft again !

I brought this issue to my Up Line - re submitted the 3rd Pa Disclosure form (mind you, I have emails of each type of form trans had requested that I submit , and I specifically talked with them during each change to make sure things
We're correct - the state of PA couldn't get things together with this form! )....

To cut this story short - we finally
Got the policy drafted and placed/ in force without any further issues . (It was drafted a couple days past the 3rd of this month, which was explained , again to the client, that there was just a small error and it is all taken care of now ).

Luckily the service and communication I provided to my clients and constant updates continued their trust in myself and the company . Everything is fine and the current,required Pa Disclosure form , hasn't caused any issues since.

So to tie this all together - Matt , and everyone else , I'm constantly growing, adapting and doing my best to give my clients the best. If you have never had any issues with an app then that's wonderful. You need to understand this trial has helped me grow, from this I now know how to handle this kind of a situation if it were to arise again.....therefore, I am in a position to guide any other agent who may have a similar issue.

Yes , I may not be the best agent, but
I'm great at what I do and if I have a problems I find someone who can help me fix it , I take care of it and I learn from it . So , if you decide you want to harass me, Matt Schmidt, and claim I don't know what I'm doing , I would appreciate it if you just sent me a pm as to not hijack or disrespect anyone else's learning curve, heck call me directly - 724-316-7866 or email me - [email protected] ..... Better yet ,maybe you could show some value and offer some advice that I could learn from.

I'm in this business to help people , yes I want to make money , but there are plenty of other lucrative careers . I happen to be good at this and my clients/ IMO can testify. ..... If need be, I'll go trough the time to post my production reports showing the past 2 months I've written(issue paid) over 15k per month. You don't write that kind of business without knowing a little something. (20 DM leads per week)

Again, I'm not the best , and I have a lot to learn . But I don't need anyones childish "malarkey" ,to say the least, bringing me or anyone else on this forum down.

If this Isn't enough to satisfy your child like accusations, Matt , then you may need to evaluate where your heart is . .

As for everyone else, if you have had any similar issues with this PA disclosure form , or if you are currently experiencing this, please reach out. Id love to help if I can.

Good luck and happy hunting all,

I hope this post wasn't too long and I hope this clears things up.

Ken

----------

I don't know how to post the original thread A but its on page 5 of the. Thread titled " Fe for insulin diabetics "

Probably should have asked TA what SPECIFIC they wanted on it. If they get it wrong Its on them.

First off - below I will talk about my issue I had the the PA disclosure form and how I resolved it - secondly I would like to clear something up. Matt Schmidt , you have been attack and harassing me because of what seems to be a misunderstanding. I had a certain issue with this PA disclosure form, and I will certainly highlight this issue here and show you and everyone else how I resolved it in case this happens to anyone else.

The reason for me making this thread is to try and attempt to resolve the hijacking of anyone else's posts with matts harassment and also to help out any other PA agent who may have had any similar issue.... So here we go....

..I had commented on a different thread about a certain issue I had pertaining to the PA disclosure form. (I will try to find and post a link- feel free, if someone else has it, to post it.) I chose not to elaborate on the subject because it was not directly related with the OP. Since then , for reasons unknown, Matt Schmidt has been trying to "sabotage" my posts and offers to assist other agents.

Let me lay this out for everyone so there is no confusion.

In February of 2016 Trans America was audited and the audit had uncovered that they were accepting PA disclosure forms that were filled out incorrectly. No problem, myself as an agent fixed any errors Needed to be fixed and moved on . I had submitted 2 policies right before this audit; a husband and wife. Both policies were approved as applied and issued/ placed in force the same day. Both policies were delivered in a timely manner with both delivery certificates signed, by myself and the insured, and received by Trans.

As I was checking on my business in March of 2016, I noticed the wife's policy was "canceled under the free look" I had no notification prior to me finding this out on my own. I thought this was odd because the husband was still active, and both prospects were very serious and grateful for the insurance.

I called Transamerica - I found out that the policy was "suspended" after delivery and after being placed in force because the PA disclosure form needed to be corrected. Mind you, both the husband and wife were submitted together, placed together & delivered together and there was no issue with the husbands policy ( Both PA Disclosure forms were exactly the same - the only difference was the names and ages of the insureds and the face amount / monthly premiums .obviously that needs to be individualized)

They had a preferred draft date of the 3rd. I fixed the form as requested and sent it into Trans . After talking with them on the phone to make are everything was O.K they wanted to draft immediately (it is now middle of March) I decided it would be best for my clients financial situation to have the policy re- dated for the next month. April 3rd.... Just to re cap - I wrote this policy in mid February , and it was delivered and placed before the 3rd of March- we are now in mid March..

I talked to the client and explained what was going on , re/ delivered the policy had all the signatures needed and all the forms required . I re submitted this all to Trans and all was seemingly OK.

I called in to double check the policies status on the 3rd of this month and noticed the same thing! They had, since the re issue, changed the PA disclosure form another time! (This is 2 different changes in under a month) They held the policy draft again !

I brought this issue to my Up Line - re submitted the 3rd Pa Disclosure form (mind you, I have emails of each type of form trans had requested that I submit , and I specifically talked with them during each change to make sure things
We're correct - the state of PA couldn't get things together with this form! )....

To cut this story short - we finally
Got the policy drafted and placed/ in force without any further issues . (It was drafted a couple days past the 3rd of this month, which was explained , again to the client, that there was just a small error and it is all taken care of now ).

Luckily the service and communication I provided to my clients and constant updates continued their trust in myself and the company . Everything is fine and the current,required Pa Disclosure form , hasn't caused any issues since.

So to tie this all together - Matt , and everyone else , I'm constantly growing, adapting and doing my best to give my clients the best. If you have never had any issues with an app then that's wonderful. You need to understand this trial has helped me grow, from this I now know how to handle this kind of a situation if it were to arise again.....therefore, I am in a position to guide any other agent who may have a similar issue.

Yes , I may not be the best agent, but
I'm great at what I do and if I have a problems I find someone who can help me fix it , I take care of it and I learn from it . So , if you decide you want to harass me, Matt Schmidt, and claim I don't know what I'm doing , I would appreciate it if you just sent me a pm as to not hijack or disrespect anyone else's learning curve, heck call me directly - 724-316-7866 or email me - [email protected] ..... Better yet ,maybe you could show some value and offer some advice that I could learn from.

I'm in this business to help people , yes I want to make money , but there are plenty of other lucrative careers . I happen to be good at this and my clients/ IMO can testify. ..... If need be, I'll go trough the time to post my production reports showing the past 2 months I've written(issue paid) over 15k per month. You don't write that kind of business without knowing a little something. (20 DM leads per week)

Again, I'm not the best , and I have a lot to learn . But I don't need anyones childish "malarkey" ,to say the least, bringing me or anyone else on this forum down.

If this Isn't enough to satisfy your child like accusations, Matt , then you may need to evaluate where your heart is . .

As for everyone else, if you have had any similar issues with this PA disclosure form , or if you are currently experiencing this, please reach out. Id love to help if I can.

Good luck and happy hunting all,

I hope this post wasn't too long and I hope this clears things up.

Ken

----------

I don't know how to post the original thread A but its on page 5 of the. Thread titled " Fe for insulin diabetics "

All you need to do is call the carrier, and ask for their "word for word" explanation. Very, very simple

All you need to do is call the carrier, and ask for their "word for word" explanation. Very, very simple
If you refer back to the original post you will see what that didn't work, initially - thanks , but it is resolved now

If they refused to take THERE "word for word form" then escalate it with the carrier. Or pick an easier carrier to work for?

I'd just find a new upline, and carrier

Again , if you refer back to the Original Post - you will see that by using my up line - he helped me resolve the issue .

----------

If they refused to take THERE "word for word form" then escalate it with the carrier. Or pick an easier carrier to work for?
It's been resolved - my up line gave me a contact who was able to resolve the issue - it had been escalated - I went through each step as needed and worked my way up the "totem pole" of hierarchy. I would have not been able to reach the contact without my IMO . Since the resolution of the issue , I have had no other problems regarding the pa disclosure form .

Back