Pages like this may contibute to supressing FE lead response

I don't have the specific information to prove it, but I think there have been pages, or comment threads on various sites, like this around for some time. I think I did some looking for something like that 3-4 years ago and found similar information then.

While those pages may discourage some potential responders, I think it is worth noting that many of the individuals making comments had already taken either no, or negative (junk mail or cat poop) actions on the mailings. (and had been doing so for some time.)

I know that the concept of government benefits and a response to an apparently non-government mailing center created something of a disconnect in my mind when I started getting those types of mailings.

I have a medicare supplement comparison schedule mailing, for example, which trumpets REGISTERED DOCUMENT - DO NOT DESTROY. Mailings like that, when I consider that along with all the crazy phone calls I get, stink of potential fraud, regardless of the actual intentions behind them.

This is a site where insurance agents are discussing sales techniques for insurance agents, so I have avoided making comments like this, however since the issue came up in relation to the posted link ...............

This is a site where insurance agents are discussing sales techniques for insurance agents, so I have avoided making comments like this, however since the issue came up in relation to the posted link ...............

My mail always has fine print that says "An agent may contact you blah, blah, blah ..."

Back