Pain management insurance

Brooke Willis

I am needing assistance on what insurance I need. I currently go to the pain clinic monthly due to chronic pain in my eye. Right now, I have no insurance and am paying $200 monthly for the visit plus $90 for the medication. Which insurance covers pain management or would atleast reduce the visit and medicine amount?

I am needing assistance on what insurance I need. I currently go to the pain clinic monthly due to chronic pain in my eye. Right now, I have no insurance and am paying $200 monthly for the visit plus $90 for the medication. Which insurance covers pain management or would atleast reduce the visit and medicine amount?

A discount plan (NOT insurance) MIGHT help.

Obamacare is preferable but have to wait for the next open enrollment.

Do you have a dx on what is causing the pain or are you just taking a palliative approach?

I do have an interesting product that has unlimited doctor office visits. No pre-existing exclusions, and I am license in North Carolina. I can't tell you it's going to pay for the medication because it won't but it might take that $200 per doctor visit off your shoulders. You need to verify the doctors in the proper PPO Network. That's the only hook. So email me at [email protected]. With your name date of birth and zip code of residence. And I will respond accordingly.

Back