Passed Property & Casualty Exam - Job Hunting

323insurance

I recently passed the Virginia Property and Casualty exam. Does anyone know a good place that would provide training and teach the business of insurance? I would like to work in northern Virginia.

What Im personally doing (passed in May) is working captive for about 2 years and then going indy. Im taking all this info in on the budget of someone else ( even thought its a new agency that im working for) and learning the ins and outs of the industry. I honestly dont even know if I will stay 2 full years or not. 3 Month into this and Im already outselling the agency owner. Only thing with going captive to learn is the shit pay. But theres got to be a trade off somewhere. Good luck and make sure you research whichever agency as a whole company before jumping on board with one. Try to get access to their facebook pages for agents and agency owners and see what some of the people on these message boards complain about.

What Im personally doing (passed in May) is working captive for about 2 years and then going indy. Im taking all this info in on the budget of someone else ( even thought its a new agency that im working for) and learning the ins and outs of the industry. I honestly dont even know if I will stay 2 full years or not. 3 Month into this and Im already outselling the agency owner. Only thing with going captive to learn is the shit pay. But theres got to be a trade off somewhere. Good luck and make sure you research whichever agency as a whole company before jumping on board with one. Try to get access to their facebook pages for agents and agency owners and see what some of the people on these message boards complain about.
This guy has a good plan.

Back