• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Peninsula area, VA direct mail leads for sale

Robert Lawrence

I am looking to sell over 250 unworked, fresh Direct Mail final expense leads. (oldest lead arrived 6/23/2022, newest arrived today).

these are DE-70 leads (copy attached) mailed from Need-a-lead at a fixed rate purchase cost of 35$.

I am looked to sell all of these leads at 10$ a piece, but will consider any offers involving the purchase of all 250 leads. I will physically mail you the leads, virtually send the adobe PDF copies of all scanned leads, and a microsoft excel spreadsheet with all the leads listed, as well.

***REASON***
I have just welcomed a new family member, and I haven't been disciplined enough to take the time to work the leads, and they have continued to pile up since my latest order in mid July. I just started school full time, and that combined with the baby, I am just not making the time.

Let me know if you're interested so that we can get in contact to discuss the details.

Attachments

• DE-70.pdf
    230.5 KB · Views: 12
Back