Permission has been revoked for this application. Please re-enable EDE.

InsurancePimp_

Super Genius
does anyone know what this means or what it is?

"Permission has been revoked for this application. Please re-enable EDE."

does anyone know what this means or what it is?

"Permission has been revoked for this application. Please re-enable EDE."

Some other agent, is agent of record. You may want to check with client if they meant to change agents, if not, then re-enable EDE, see if your AOR on it, and if not, re-do app.

1. Look in carrier book of biz.
2. Download client into sherpa to see if you are aor.
3. Open marketplace account via double redirect, and re do app until u get to agent page. With client permission.
4. Complete app if not already

Yes, lots of agents stealing clients

I was told by Sherpa and the marketplace the only way to do a Aor outside of open enrollment is for the client to call marketplace directly . Actually last yr a person wanted me to be her agent and we had to call marketplace . If you look at proposals for 2022 . Next yr the clients will have to sign off on income as so many agents lieing . So that means on an Aor were you redo the app the client will have to sign off

Last edited:
Wrong, just do a double redirect, change agent, keep all info the same, and it will show up in book of biz at carrier eventually

Wrong, just do a double redirect, change agent, keep all info the same, and it will show up in book of biz at carrier eventually

Doing this, will it show as EDE on Sherpa?
Bc that would make it easier for me as my book takes a long time to re do all apps

What double a double redirect ? What do you mean download your clients from the carrier website ? To where ? Health sherpa shows the Aor . I’ve checked peoples info before on health sherpa and it says Aor : other agent . How do I get the Aor changed over using health sherpa ? I thought you had to pull up the app of the client on health sherpa and go threw the app all over again and resubmit the app ? Is that not how you do an Aor change ?

Back