Phone ? Final expense? Thread about it?

I've stuck my big toe in the phone sales market. So far, i have failed. :(
Does not mean others will not knock it out of the park

havent seen much posted about Fe telesales thought I’d ask a few questions! Does it work? Who does it?!
Contrary to the first reply, it does work. Depending on your phone skills, you may have to make more calls, more presentations to produce the same results as DM. However, the bottom line is, it does work. You be your own judge as to whether it’s more efficient, time consuming, or enjoyable.

I don’t know if it is a fact that JD has transitioned to telesales completely, or at all.

Contrary to the first reply, it does work. Depending on your phone skills, you may have to make more calls, more presentations to produce the same results as DM. However, the bottom line is, it does work. You be your own judge as to whether it’s more efficient, time consuming, or enjoyable.

I don’t know if it is a fact that JD has transitioned to telesales completely, or at all.

You're posting in a roll bread.

Unfamiliar with the lingo. What’s a roll bread?

Troll thread..:1biggrin:
indiana260 (first reply) is big into tele
jd isn't transitioning (unless you made the same joke as dt), and isn't abandoning his crooked wildcats.

I know I won't bring on an agent direct that says they want to sell over the phone.

Back