Phone for Texting from a Different Number?

I was reading what you quoted me as saying and thought I had lost my mind lol, until I realized what the thread was about again.

You forget I'm senile. What's was this thread about again?

Anyway...the cheapest way to text from another number is to beat up an old lady and steal her phone.

You forget I'm senile. What's was this thread about again?

Anyway...the cheapest way to text from another number is to beat up an old lady and steal her phone.

That's assuming you can beat up the old lady.

I was canvassing last spring and while I was trying to talk to this guy his wife comes barging out of the house. She was in her late 70's. She was a big woman and she was MEAN! She told me she didn't like or trust door to door salesmen. I kept talking and she came towards me in a threatening manner. I started laughing and asked her if she was going to hit me. She backed up but kept running her mouth. I told the guy that I felt sorry for him as I left.

I'm not sure I could've whooped her.:twitchy:

That's assuming you can beat up the old lady.

I was canvassing last spring and while I was trying to talk to this guy his wife comes barging out of the house. She was in her late 70's. She was a big woman and she was MEAN! She told me she didn't like or trust door to door salesmen. I kept talking and she came towards me in a threatening manner. I started laughing and asked her if she was going to hit me. She backed up but kept running her mouth. I told the guy that I felt sorry for him as I left.

I'm not sure I could've whooped her.:twitchy:

Dang....I thought all the rednecks were down here in the south.

Back