Phone List

I've been doing Medicare sales for about 1.5 years now. I've done direct mail, medicare 101 seminars at local libraries, and volunteer work at local councils on aging (for networking). I've had a fair amount of success with these, but am looking to expand upon current marketing techniques. I have time for some telemarketing and was wondering what some reliable sources are for obtaining phone lists (I tried internet leads at one point and it was a nightmare and then later saw in these threads negative reviews of the company I used). I appreciate any advice you guys who have been doing this a while can give.

I've been doing Medicare sales for about 1.5 years now. I've done direct mail, medicare 101 seminars at local libraries, and volunteer work at local councils on aging (for networking). I've had a fair amount of success with these, but am looking to expand upon current marketing techniques. I have time for some telemarketing and was wondering what some reliable sources are for obtaining phone lists (I tried internet leads at one point and it was a nightmare and then later saw in these threads negative reviews of the company I used). I appreciate any advice you guys who have been doing this a while can give.
Get Unlimited Sales Leads - Telemarketing & Mailing Lists

Unless you’re calling 25,000 names a month unlimited lists are too inaccurate.

There are better sources.

You get what you pay for. Cheap lists are just that.

Rick

There are many ways to get a list of phone list .But it's better not to involve people's privacy.

Back