Phone scripts

The problem I see with the Free CRM service is that the free version is not secure. Not a great idea if you are storing client info with ss#'s.

The paid version is secure as the info from their website is below:

128bitssl.gif

All of your data is protected by 128-bit SSL encryption, giving you the peace of mind that all of your data is protected and private.

refusing to invest money in client management software is like refusing to invest money in leads and marketing...you can get a way with it for a while but if you really want your agency to be a business you have to invest in both eventually. Why not do it now? I wish I had bought Frank's program years ago. $300 is nothing really when you realize what it does for you. Forget about free stuff...invest in your business!

Your right Kyle and I am going to get a program this week. Alsky I didn't even think about the security. Just one more reason this forum is such an asset. Thanks guys.

Hey johnrocks, this may not be the proper thread to post this message, but I want to thank you for changing your style of posting. Your posts are often quite informative and using punctuation really makes the reading and comprehension much, much easier. Thanks again.:biggrin:

lol I'm trying arnguy I'm trying. The problem I have is trying to start a new paragraph. I must be doing something wrong. For instance if I wanted this sentence to be the start of a new paragraph, I can't seem to do it right. Now minds you, I am computer ignorant, so I know it's me but thanks for the ataboy

refusing to invest money in client management software is like refusing to invest money in leads and marketing...you can get a way with it for a while but if you really want your agency to be a business you have to invest in both eventually. Why not do it now? I wish I had bought Frank's program years ago. $300 is nothing really when you realize what it does for you. Forget about free stuff...invest in your business!

I just acquired Frank's software and it's AWESOME! I cannot and do not know where to begin on how TIME it is saving me and money IT IS MAKING for me! Perfectchoice, you nailed it. If we're spending money on leads, why would we not spend some dollars to generate more leads = ing more money!!!:yes:

P.S. It is so neat. I still get tickled when I insert all of the data and succinctly see the organization within an instant of pulling up the data - instead of scrambling around my office like I once did searching for notes, post its, or other writings where sometimes I cannot read my own writing!!!! :goofy:

Gee, johnrocks, making paragraphs is easy. Just push the "Enter" button and that will move the cursor down the page at the right margin. Of course, sometimes trying to figure when to create a new paragraph may seem difficult but is really not. Just start new thoughts in a new paragraph. Hope this helps.:smile:

Latest posts

Back