Office / Cell Phones & Recording

john ashford

Texas
Who has been thrilled with their office / cell phones & recording services? Please specify which company you ended up with and why you like it.

I use an app called CubeACR and it's been great. It costs just $19.95/year and backs up everything to Google Drive. The only downside has been it doesn't record both sides of the conversation if you're talking over bluetooth.

My FMO hooked us up with Zoom. Don't know a lot of details, but they hold the main contract and each line has a fee, which is passed on to the agent but is very low.

I use an app called CubeACR and it's been great. It costs just $19.95/year and backs up everything to Google Drive. The only downside has been it doesn't record both sides of the conversation if you're talking over bluetooth.
I've been using this one too. I had a problem mid year with it then I fixed the issue by adding another app to it.

Half way through AEP unbeknownst to me at the time it mustve quit working. When I went in to listen to some of the recordings it said there was a problem. Now half of AEP isn't recorded. All good I think since most I do F2F but I like to have the recording trail anyway.

Bummed. It was working fine. going to try again. This post just reminded me to go in and re do it and try again.

I personally like recording now that I've gotten the hang of it, moreso to cover my own arse. I stick by the book and want to prove that if necessary.

I've been with RingCentral since 2016 and have been recording calls since 2019. Pricing is great, can't remember a time there was an outage and it integrates with my CRM.

My FMO provides a free CRM tool and recording service. I do drug plan reviews for existing clients....that plus handling all the new business the last quarter makes the recording rule very burdensome. Current clients simply wanting to change plans often find it a silly waste of time. The 48 hr. SOA rule is also problematic....people are busy, busy, busy and expect things done on their time table.

I plan to run start running webinars to show current clients how to run their own reviews on Medicare.gov and get away from recorded calls during AEP as much as possible. The rest of the year, it's not a problem but AEP is an ordeal. Whatever comp is lost by not doing PDP then, I can more than make up focusing on new business each fall. Not to mention, keeping my sanity.

My FMO provides a free CRM tool and recording service. I do drug plan reviews for existing clients....that plus handling all the new business the last quarter makes the recording rule very burdensome. Current clients simply wanting to change plans often find it a silly waste of time. The 48 hr. SOA rule is also problematic....people are busy, busy, busy and expect things done on their time table.

I plan to run start running webinars to show current clients how to run their own reviews on Medicare.gov and get away from recorded calls during AEP as much as possible. The rest of the year, it's not a problem but AEP is an ordeal. Whatever comp is lost by not doing PDP then, I can more than make up focusing on new business each fall. Not to mention, keeping my sanity.

I was recently telling an agent friend, that I I can see where the 48 hr SOA can be helpful in cutting down on marketing issues, but I think it could certianly be updated to to include some verbiage where it is not necessary/required if you are currently the AOR for the applicant. If there was in fact an issue later in the year with a beneficiary, it would be very easy to confirm that the current agent was the AOR the previous year as well.

I agree, doing the 48 hr SOA, or even when there is an exception and not needed, but still having to record the call and read so many disclaimers, it is burdensome, especially with our existing clients.

Some of these enrollment platforms, have such lengthy disclaimer, it really does add to the time necessary to complete an enrollment. As all seasoned agents know, the time available during each day is limited, and we have to be efficient to be able to take care of everyone.

Back