Pickleball Good for Health, Bad for Hips

I'm curious how many people had these injuries because they were overweight or obese to start with, then suddenly decided to start playing pickleball.

I'd be willing to bet, like most of the health problems in this country, this can be more accurately attributed to poor diet and exercise habits.

Everyone in my building save for two people can't be bothered to eat healthy or exercise. They joke about it, as if a slow painful disgusting suicide is funny.

Good thing my local gym closed due to [hold on, let me think. It was around 2020 and the government was forcing gyms to.... Something. It's all a bit foggy. But, now no one goes to that gym at least!!]

<I did join another one further away>

Ironic that they can mandate masks but prohibit deadlifting in the name of "health." 'Merica.

Good thing my local gym closed due to [hold on, let me think. It was around 2020 and the government was forcing gyms to.... Something. It's all a bit foggy. But, now no one goes to that gym at least!!]

<I did join another one further away>

Ironic that they can mandate masks but prohibit deadlifting in the name of "health." 'Merica.

When covid was putting vitamin D deficient, obese, and diabetics in the hospitals, the government closed the gyms and outdoor exercise park, you know, to save lives. Don't you worry though, the fast food restaurants got to stay open. And got handouts.

'Merica indeed.

When covid was putting vitamin D deficient, obese, and diabetics in the hospitals, the government closed the gyms and outdoor exercise park, you know, to save lives. Don't you worry though, the fast food restaurants got to stay open. And got handouts.

'Merica indeed.

Guy who owned my gym is a Marine.

Gym went under (it was smaller and good quality but just couldn't stay afloat).

It was a slap in the face.

Guaranteed 10x as many people have lost lots of weight and lowered their cholesterol, blood pressure and glucose number than have gotten seriously injured playing pickleball.

Back